Maybe I am too sensitive, but that celebrate 5 second before the bell is a litte move

TJ was great, his striking looks another level for moments, very fun to watch

I like the guy, but that raise both hands before the bell rings looks like a cunt move. Even more if you are running backwards and smiling in the process, looks disrespectful.

I am being a little bitch?

Yes, you are being a little bitch.

It's on the other fighter to stop that shit by being a threat.

brock_ride_herring.gif

I like the guy, but that raise both hands before the bell rings looks like a cunt move. Even more if you are running backwards and smiling in the process, looks disrespectful.

How in the hell can yu complain about that and have Nick Diaz as your avatar? Kiss my ass.

twerk.gif

Kinda sucked, but his performance out shines it. Super impressive.

TJ is unlikable, but jeez, his fights are pretty.

How in the hell can yu complain about that and have Nick Diaz as your avatar? Kiss my ass.

Lold

Nah, you're just a typical Sherdogger that literally has to nitpick at every little thing that doesn't seem by the book.

You're just a little pussy that's been on this site way too long.

He knew he won that shit. he dominated that whole fight.. I mean c'mon, a little 5 sec victory dance isn't gonna hurt. that fight shouldn't of even happened. he should've gotten his rematch. lineker was not worthy enough to face Killashaw by no means. TJ was too much for him IMO.

He knew he won . . . Lineker knew he won. Big whoop.

.....until Conor does it at the end of a fight....then ppl will deem it a cherry on top of a dominant victory

Lineker was starting to tag him with body shots, too. TJ wanted no more of that.

Still, awesome performance by Dillashaw.

Yes you are. Jones did the same against DC. Hope you hate Jones too.

I mean, that's like saying you like how rockhold fights but hate how he can be cocky in post fight interviews. The guy is an asshole inside the ring and out, why not just go full dickhead?

The same for TJ, he is not likeable at all, he is a traitor and salty as fuck when he loses, why would you want him to be a cool dude all of a sudden? Fuck it.

COMPLETELY DIFFERENT CONTEXT, MEANING and INTENTION

come on man, you are better than this

I'm not your man, guy.

The Diaz brothers have a long history of displaying poor sportsmanship in fights. I'm surprised any of their most hard core fans would be bothered by a celebration that as premature by five seconds.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiTrok
Back