Maybe I am too sensitive, but that celebrate 5 second before the bell is a litte move

Metallicalabran

Don't be scared homie!
@Brown
Reaction score
TJ was great, his striking looks another level for moments, very fun to watch

I like the guy, but that raise both hands before the bell rings looks like a cunt move. Even more if you are running backwards and smiling in the process, looks disrespectful.

I am being a little bitch?

Enjoy your yellows for your way of phrasing it, but it did leave a sour note on what was an AMAZING performance.

It happens alot in Muay thai also when fighters know they won the dec in the last round.. its annoying

Meh who cares. Jones did the same against cormier

Jesus fucking christ, go play in traffic man

I'm going out on a limb here...You've never been in a MMA or Boxing fight? Nothing more than showboating.

Agreed, extremely distasteful. Put a damper on an otherwise brilliant performance.

#FightToTheBell

TJ was great, his striking looks another level for moments, very fun to watch

I like the guy, but that raise both hands before the bell rings looks like a cunt move. Even more if you are running backwards and smiling in the process, looks disrespectful.

I am being a little bitch?
Nah, you are right. It's cool to do that shit during the fight so the fighter can fight back. But to clown him at the end, is a bitch move. W/e he kicked his ass, so whatever.

I think its okay once both the fighters know who's winning

that raise both hands before the bell rings looks like a cunt move. Even more if you are running backwards and smiling in the process, looks disrespectful.
giphy.gif

yes, you're being a little bitch

and, I mean, holy shit dude, you like nick diaz

strikeforce brawl anyone?

Yea, but get blasted in the gut 5-6 times by a guy who hits like a truck and that's about all you can do.

Back