Max vs Volk 2 in the works

Max needs something more than cardio to win against Volkanovski

If Max pushes forward more and actual check low kicks I see him winning. Honestly he took almost 0 damage in the first fight.

volk was supposed to be the most dangerous fighter, power wise but he couldn't land clean other than low kicks, plus he was the one going to the hospital for a surgery because of the fight, not max ...
Volkanovski did land clean a bunch of times but he couldn't hurt him.

If Max pushes forward more and actual check low kicks I see him winning. Honestly he took almost 0 damage in the first fight.

volk was supposed to be the most dangerous fighter, power wise but he couldn't land clean other than low kicks, plus he was the one going to the hospital for a surgery because of the fight, not max ...
Not sure if you're trolling or not

Volk made it look like Max didn't belong in there with him one of the clearest 50-45 title fights in recent memory.

Once Volk beats him again hopefully he moves up to lw.

Immediate rematches in one-sided title fights are bad for the sport. I think they do more mischief in terms of top ten level match-making than anything else.

Can't wait for this to be official so much salt. lol

It sucks it isn't KZ, but Max has unequivocally earned his due for a rematch. Not one single shred of doubt on my consience...

Looks like Max is kinda forced to move to LW soon then.

I'm a big fan of Holloway but Zombie deserves a title match. Holloway can win a fight first. Maybe Holloway vs Rodriguez or Magomedsharipov?

I only like immediate rematches if a champion with at least one title defense loses via something that could be considered flukey. Rose vs. Andrade is the perfect example, where Rose, the champ, was dominant before falling victim to a slam ko, which almost never happens. The only reason Zhang got the shot is because she was having one of her midlife crises and didn't want to fight at the time.

Immediate rematches in one-sided title fights are bad for the sport. I think they do more mischief in terms of top ten level match-making than anything else.
I think it's particularly bad in this case because 145 has Korean Zombie, Yair Rodriguez and Zabit Magomedsharipov who could all make a case for a title match. Giving Holloway a rematch would really gum up the division

Back