Max vs Volk 2 in the works

If Max pushes forward more and actual check low kicks I see him winning. Honestly he took almost 0 damage in the first fight.

volk was supposed to be the most dangerous fighter, power wise but he couldn't land clean other than low kicks, plus he was the one going to the hospital for a surgery because of the fight, not max ...

Last edited:
Max doesn't deserve an immediate rematch. He was clearly beaten and everyone but Joe Rogan knows Aldo had a way better legacy up to this point.

Holloway is 1-2 in his last 3 fights too. Kind of odd to grant an immediate rematch to a guy who lost a very clear unanimous decision. He only has 3 title defenses as well, and I don't want to diminish the resume' here but clearly Aldo and Edgar were a bit on the downside right...

Zombie should have got a title shot.

Last edited:
Must be if Fan fav and longtime (top albeit streaky) FW KZ Didnt get it

<JagsKiddingMe>
Max lost decisively but Dana can't accept that. I love max but immediate rematches are really fucking stupid. If max loses, which I think he will, it'll be a sad day. If max wins, we get a trilogy. Zombie gets screwed. We have another DC Stipe Francis hate boner triangle again. This is a fucking stupid idea. 0/10. Critical fail. Fuck Dana white for this. Fuck the matchmakers, fuck the UFC and anyone complicit in this shit. Are we gonna turn another G into a gatekeeper again? Really? Seeing max as a gatekeeper would break my heart and he's not top 5 at LW material either.

Last edited:
Good. I hope Aleks knocks Max out so the UFC and Max can go fuck themselves with this bullshit rematch.

Enough with the rematches, if you lose get back in line.

It's not a quick fix at all, but Max needs to figure how to get his rhythm back once it's been broken, or have a few more (1 or 2) in the toolbox. That's really all he needs to make this a completely different fight. Easier said than done though. No doubt in my mind those leg kicks are being addressed.

Max doesn't deserve an immediate rematch. He was clearly beaten and everyone but Joe Rogan knows Aldo had a way better legacy up to this point.
Dana is too narrow minded to capitalize on volk. The possible matchups for contender max are limitless bruh. You could make him fight Yair, zabit, Allen, Emmett,you could even make max vs kattar if he smashes Stephens... But no Dana's children, nephews and nieces must be Champs at all costs. Fuck Dana. I love max with all my heart by the way. I hate seeing him lose.

<JagsKiddingMe>
Max lost decisively but Dana can't accept that. I love max but immediate rematches are really fucking stupid. If max loses, which I think he will, it'll be a sad day. If max wins, we get a trilogy. Zombie gets screwed. This is a fucking stupid idea. 0/10. Fuck Dana white for this.
maxchampagain2020.png

It's not a quick fix at all, but Max needs to figure how to get his rhythm back once it's been broken, or have a few more (1 or 2) in the toolbox. That's really all he needs to make this a completely different fight. Easier said than done though. No doubt in my mind those leg kicks are being addressed.
Dude yair vs max. Imagine that instead.

Max is about to get outclassed again, ironic considering how he had to beat Aldo twice in a row for the belt and now will lose twice to Volk, what it goes around comes around I guess

Max deserves an immediate rematch about as much as Woodley would have deserved a rematch against Usman.

New rule. You need to beat the champ twice for it to count.

How does he beat him then? If he does, what do we do with the other contenders? Do they wait till next year to get a shot? Your blessed meme doesn't work on me because I too am on the blessed express.

You'll see..

RelievedImmaculateChipmunk-size_restricted.gif

I was hoping for KZ to get a title fight or a fight with Max.

Back