Media Max responds to Islam's critique of BMF fight, "why didn't you fight in February?"

Yeah just like Khamzat is always asking for a fight. Until a fight is offered then the excuses start. We don't really know what's going on behind the scenes most of the time. All we know is what these guys put on social media, which is half truths and bs most of the time. Why would the UFC not want to let him fight if he wants to fight? They let Volk fight when he probably shouldn't have, but they won't let a completely healthy Islam fight? They would rather him sit on the belt for 8 months?
As you said we don’t know what goes on behind the scenes, but Islam has been pretty active over the past few years and hasn’t avoided anyone in his division. Because of that I have no reason to believe that he’s just sat around waiting for the right opportunity like many seem to suggest.

Again, the point is to entertain people, put butts on seats and sell PPVs, by you guys logic most fights are useless so why even watch the product?
Ok, sure, but when people say it's useless, they don't mean from an entertainment perspective.

Yes - there is a disturbing lack of self-awareness and humility in your opinions. Does having it spelled out in ABC form make it easier to understand??

Also - I directly asked you to explain and justify your opinion. And you have chosen to completely duck that. What is your opinion based off of? You said 6 weeks is plenty of time right? Ok, that's your opinion, now explain it. That's based off of like, your feelings? Or it's based on experience that you have?

What a dumb ass strawman of what's happening here.

No, you don't have to be a fighter to have an opinion, obviously. No one called that into question. You're trying to reshape the conversation as being about that, to make it more favorable to you.

YOU, an untrained non-fighter, think you know more about fight preparation, THAN A FORMER WORLD CHAMP

I'm not even a Max Holloway fanboy lmao. I would respond in the exact same fashion no matter what fighter said it.

Do you have any advice for NFL quarterbacks on how to properly prepare for their season?
Do you have any advice for nascar drivers on how best to train for the daytona 500?
Do you have any advice for a marine biologist on what part of the ocean they'd be likely to find an extinct species?
Do you have any advice for an artisan master painter on the best type of canvas to use?

Yeah dude. Try to have just one single drop of self-awareness and humility.

You're a neckbeard internet poster telling a former world champion fighter, that its a "bullshit excuse" and that 6 weeks is plenty of time to go up an entire weight class while training for a fight.

When you have advice and opinions on how to have the highest reddit karma, or grow the longest neckbeard, I'll shut up and defer to your expertise. In the meantime - nobody likes an armchair quarterback. Especially when the armchair quarterback never played a single season of football.
Hey for a non fan you sure are protecting his virtue pretty well princess. Look it’s debatable whether 6 weeks , 6 months 6 y years is enough time I’ll give you that. What is not debatable is he signed the fuckin contract and if it’s not enough time for him he CANT USE IT AS A FUCKIN EXCUSE WHEN YOU LOSE. Well you can but they guess what ?! You get criticized for it. And I don’t have any advice
Yes - there is a disturbing lack of self-awareness and humility in your opinions. Does having it spelled out in ABC form make it easier to understand??

Also - I directly asked you to explain and justify your opinion. And you have chosen to completely duck that. What is your opinion based off of? You said 6 weeks is plenty of time right? Ok, that's your opinion, now explain it. That's based off of like, your feelings? Or it's based on experience that you have?

What a dumb ass strawman of what's happening here.

No, you don't have to be a fighter to have an opinion, obviously. No one called that into question. You're trying to reshape the conversation as being about that, to make it more favorable to you.

YOU, an untrained non-fighter, think you know more about fight preparation, THAN A FORMER WORLD CHAMP

I'm not even a Max Holloway fanboy lmao. I would respond in the exact same fashion no matter what fighter said it.

Do you have any advice for NFL quarterbacks on how to properly prepare for their season?
Do you have any advice for nascar drivers on how best to train for the daytona 500?
Do you have any advice for a marine biologist on what part of the ocean they'd be likely to find an extinct species?
Do you have any advice for an artisan master painter on the best type of canvas to use?

Yeah dude. Try to have just one single drop of self-awareness and humility.

You're a neckbeard internet poster telling a former world champion fighter, that its a "bullshit excuse" and that 6 weeks is plenty of time to go up an entire weight class while training for a fight.

When you have advice and opinions on how to have the highest reddit karma, or grow the longest neckbeard, I'll shut up and defer to your expertise. In the meantime - nobody likes an armchair quarterback. Especially when the armchair quarterback never played a single season of football.
Well to be perfectly frank, you came at me like a fuckin immature asshole with stupid pic of a neckbeard and then accused me of being a dumb neckbeard, so please play victim and act like you didnt come across as Captain Save A Hoing poor Max , but i believe youre not a fan, just an asshole who likes to argue and not talk civilly and have a discussion. I dont do these back and forth stupid games. You realize theres people on this forum who have fought, trained and coached? Im not a fighter nor claim to be and never have, but Im a bjj black belt with wrestling and boxing experience and have trained in various martial arts for years and still train bjj and JKD/MMA so Im not exactly a no nothting and have coached amateur fighters at my school. So to answer your points.

"Armchair QB" ahh yes the ol "you never fought(insert occupation) therefore cant possibly have opinion on anything. Ive never been president either but have opinions on that. Ironically you never fought either(or did you? Doesnt really matter) yet you seem to know that 6 weeks isnt enough cause Max said so, never mind plenty of fighters have been ready IN HIGHER WEIGHT CLASSES TO FIGHT, with Volk being most extreme example with 2nd Islam fight. Thomas Hearns used to have 4 week camps cause he wasnt a fat fuck between camps. I get some fighters need more or less, or feel like they do. But you dont get to take "short notice" fight, sign contract and then use the "short notice" as excuse. Dont take the fucking fight then if youre so woefully unprepared. Its not a get out of jail free or "cant criticize me" card.

And obviously I dont know how to make Aaron Rodgers throw better. But thats a straw man. Not talking about football, or master painting , or laying drywall or running a homicide investigation. Sports is something that we pay to see and we can have opinion(yes you say you can have opinion but when i have opinion you say that im not expert trainer or artisan painter, so how can i have opinon? What justification for my OPINIONS could i possibly give that would satfisfy you since im not in the said occupation. Answer? NOTHING. If im not Greg Jackson(who by the way never fought) then i cant speak on the matter intelligently. Its debateable on whether 6 weeks is enough time. Some fighters will say differently. More or less. But whats not open to argument is using that as excuse when you lose. Its always excuse when you lose, never when you win. Funny how that is. Dustin is not a HUGE lightweight who bullies people with his strength and weight like Islam. Max lost a STRIKING BATTLE. Dustin walks around at 190 or so. Max walks around that and more IN A LOWER WEIGHT CLASS. Not like either or them are ripped at 195. So just stop with that whole "bigger man" type shit.

And you realize that juries make life altering decisions on all kinds of civil matters they arent experts in right? Coaches coach people in all kinds of sports that never played at the level of the players they coached, you realize that right? Cus trained Mike and was never a pro and was barely an amateur. Guess he shoulda never got into it. I gave you reasons for my justiication and youll still say "you dont know more than Max? What they go thru?!" Yeah i dont know what they go thru 100 but i dont have to make a judgement based on SOME experience in the fight game, albeit not on ufc level and from training martial arts for 36 years and from cutting weight myself. Had you been a little friendlier and not projected that everyone is a neckbeard(thats such a year 2000 comment bro) then maybe we coulda discussed this civilly and not made this a pissing contest which is what i dont do on here. You took it to another level by "look at my funny picture! Im so edgy! Its TOO funny! Everybody will love it! HOW DARE HE COMMENT ON WHAT MAX GOES THRU! Ill SHOW HIM!" Its just dumb. I got better things to do with my time bro. Youll just respond with some snarky, bitch ass comment and I dont do that on her as I said. So Im divorcing you much like your mother did to your father(Do you know your dad?) and I hope you have a good life and when you look in the mirror I really hope youre the person you want to be. Actually i really dont care what happens to you lol. I gave you sympahty like thought to remember me by, so enjoy it and youll always have it to remember me by.

Caucasus muslims are the soy boys of the muslim world. they take 3 months off to prep for Ramadan, 1 month off for Ramadan itself then three months to recover post Ramadan before starting a 3 month fight camp.

Meanwhile Belal not only trains thru Ramadan without food and water but also does fight camps and even the fight itself during Ramadan! without drinking water in between rounds! Palestinians are built different. They have will power and resiliance like no other

I'd rather watch this fight than Islam defend twice versus a 145'r. Islam should just be quiet and work on his weight cutting

Man CLEARLY is bigger than his first 155 attempt lmao

Hey for a non fan you sure are protecting his virtue pretty well princess. Look it’s debatable whether 6 weeks , 6 months 6 y years is enough time I’ll give you that. What is not debatable is he signed the fuckin contract and if it’s not enough time for him he CANT USE IT AS A FUCKIN EXCUSE WHEN YOU LOSE. Well you can but they guess what ?! You get criticized for it. And I don’t have any advice

Well to be perfectly frank, you came at me like a fuckin immature asshole with stupid pic of a neckbeard and then accused me of being a dumb neckbeard, so please play victim and act like you didnt come across as Captain Save A Hoing poor Max , but i believe youre not a fan, just an asshole who likes to argue and not talk civilly and have a discussion. I dont do these back and forth stupid games. You realize theres people on this forum who have fought, trained and coached? Im not a fighter nor claim to be and never have, but Im a bjj black belt with wrestling and boxing experience and have trained in various martial arts for years and still train bjj and JKD/MMA so Im not exactly a no nothting and have coached amateur fighters at my school. So to answer your points.

"Armchair QB" ahh yes the ol "you never fought(insert occupation) therefore cant possibly have opinion on anything. Ive never been president either but have opinions on that. Ironically you never fought either(or did you? Doesnt really matter) yet you seem to know that 6 weeks isnt enough cause Max said so, never mind plenty of fighters have been ready IN HIGHER WEIGHT CLASSES TO FIGHT, with Volk being most extreme example with 2nd Islam fight. Thomas Hearns used to have 4 week camps cause he wasnt a fat fuck between camps. I get some fighters need more or less, or feel like they do. But you dont get to take "short notice" fight, sign contract and then use the "short notice" as excuse. Dont take the fucking fight then if youre so woefully unprepared. Its not a get out of jail free or "cant criticize me" card.

And obviously I dont know how to make Aaron Rodgers throw better. But thats a straw man. Not talking about football, or master painting , or laying drywall or running a homicide investigation. Sports is something that we pay to see and we can have opinion(yes you say you can have opinion but when i have opinion you say that im not expert trainer or artisan painter, so how can i have opinon? What justification for my OPINIONS could i possibly give that would satfisfy you since im not in the said occupation. Answer? NOTHING. If im not Greg Jackson(who by the way never fought) then i cant speak on the matter intelligently. Its debateable on whether 6 weeks is enough time. Some fighters will say differently. More or less. But whats not open to argument is using that as excuse when you lose. Its always excuse when you lose, never when you win. Funny how that is. Dustin is not a HUGE lightweight who bullies people with his strength and weight like Islam. Max lost a STRIKING BATTLE. Dustin walks around at 190 or so. Max walks around that and more IN A LOWER WEIGHT CLASS. Not like either or them are ripped at 195. So just stop with that whole "bigger man" type shit.

And you realize that juries make life altering decisions on all kinds of civil matters they arent experts in right? Coaches coach people in all kinds of sports that never played at the level of the players they coached, you realize that right? Cus trained Mike and was never a pro and was barely an amateur. Guess he shoulda never got into it. I gave you reasons for my justiication and youll still say "you dont know more than Max? What they go thru?!" Yeah i dont know what they go thru 100 but i dont have to make a judgement based on SOME experience in the fight game, albeit not on ufc level and from training martial arts for 36 years and from cutting weight myself. Had you been a little friendlier and not projected that everyone is a neckbeard(thats such a year 2000 comment bro) then maybe we coulda discussed this civilly and not made this a pissing contest which is what i dont do on here. You took it to another level by "look at my funny picture! Im so edgy! Its TOO funny! Everybody will love it! HOW DARE HE COMMENT ON WHAT MAX GOES THRU! Ill SHOW HIM!" Its just dumb. I got better things to do with my time bro. Youll just respond with some snarky, bitch ass comment and I dont do that on her as I said. So Im divorcing you much like your mother did to your father(Do you know your dad?) and I hope you have a good life and when you look in the mirror I really hope youre the person you want to be. Actually i really dont care what happens to you lol. I gave you sympahty like thought to remember me by, so enjoy it and youll always have it to remember me by.
Hey idiot - HOW ABOUT THEM FUCKING APPLES?!??!?!?!?

DO YOU SEE THE DIFFERENCE IN GETTING MONTHS TO GO UP A WEIGHTCLASS VS GETTING 6 WEEKS? MAX JUST OUTCLASSED AND KO'D THE DUDE THAT KO'D THE GUY WHO BEAT MAX AT 155.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAGGAGAGAGAGAGAHAHHAH

that was a beautiful little novel you wrote by the way. Do you have any armchair quarterback advice for how nuclear scientists can split the atom better??

On a serious note - let this be a lesson in humility for you. Like I said, the lack of humility and self awareness is disturbing. Take this as a learning moment that you don't know what the fuck you're talking about when it comes to fighting, because you have no experience.

When I want advice on the best way to clean cheeto dust and mountain dew out of a silicon sex doll, I will let you know.

In the meantime - HOLD THIS L YOU FUCKIN NERD LMAOOOO

Back