Max puts Waldo on blast after his accusations

So your beef with Aldo is that he didn´t said anything about fighting Max at a time more convenient for... Max?
This a a whole new level of lunacy.
The Lunacy is you somehow turning my saying Max has not done anything wrong into having a beef with Aldo, and turning my they should pick a date when they are BOTH able to fight to their potential as somehow favoring Max. The only way that is possible is if you want Aldo to fight an ill-prepared Max because you are worried a better prepared Max wins. Is that what you want, Aldo not having fought in 6+ months and completely ready, and Max coming off a tough fight and unable to train and having no time to prepare?

It's really amazing how some people think.

Where's Waldo is a real thing .. it's actually pretty fitting.
No I know it's a real thing I use to watch the show when I was a kid I'd press my face against the TV screen and look for that elusive bastard but they don't give you enough time....... And I have always known him as wally not Waldo.......I respect your opinion but I don't think aldo is dodging anyone we aren't getting the complete picture only snippets and aldos lack of direct communication makes things all the more murky......there all incredibly gifted fighters but I personally believe aldo is the most talented in the mix

Aldo is running just like many of us told you guys he would. He comes up with all types of political reasons to avoid certain guys and acts like he wants to fight them but makes crazy demands so they won't fight but where he says well I tried to fight them. Lol!

He swore he would fight the winner of Pettis/HOll after he had ducked Holloway for months. Now Holloway wins and he tries to fight other guys when his intentions before were to get his belt back which he still doesn't have.

Aldo is the biggest chicken shit the UFC has ever seen.

Aldo is running just like many of us told you guys he would. He comes up with all types of political reasons to avoid certain guys and acts like he wants to fight them but makes crazy demands so they won't fight but where he says well I tried to fight them. Lol!

He swore he would fight the winner of Pettis/HOll after he had ducked Holloway for months. Now Holloway wins and he tries to fight other guys when his intentions before were to get his belt back which he still doesn't have.

Aldo is the biggest chicken shit the UFC has ever seen.

Another possibility is just that they have had horrible timing. Max is ready but Aldo is thinking about retirement and pissed at the UFC, then Aldo gets his shit worked out and Max is injured. May just be bad timing.

Damn did I just defend Aldo?

Another possibility is just that they have had horrible timing. Max is ready but Aldo is thinking about retirement and pissed at the UFC, then Aldo gets his shit worked out and Max is injured. May just be bad timing.

Damn did I just defend Aldo?

Timing has nothing to do with it. They can fight in March or April. Aldo keeps refusing anything other than 208 so that is obvious.

He also refused to fight Holl at UFC 205. Why is everyone conveniently ignoring that?

Timing has nothing to do with it. They can fight in March or April. Aldo keeps refusing anything other than 208 so that is obvious.

He also refused to fight Holl at UFC 205. Why is everyone conveniently ignoring that?

If he does not fight on 208 but then still fights someone not halloway you are probably right. If he does fight on 208 then I will chalk it up to him wanting to get paid and not wait. Again my opinion of all this will be formed AFTER we actually see how it lays out. At this point it is all just talk. My gut does say Aldo is always in the wrong.

I hope Aldo fights Max blnext and shuts him up for good

If he does not fight on 208 but then still fights someone not halloway you are probably right. If he does fight on 208 then I will chalk it up to him wanting to get paid and not wait. Again my opinion of all this will be formed AFTER we actually see how it lays out. At this point it is all just talk. My gut does say Aldo is always in the wrong.

Your gut is right.

Think about it. Where was this urgency to fight so bad the last few months from Aldo? He could have fought Holloway on the biggest card in UFC history and he denied it with zero interest and flat out refused. That was very recent. Holloway still fights in the meanwhile against a top contender and finishes him, and Aldo makes this ridiculous time restraint or he won't fight? It is clear that he is trying to make terms that he knows Holloway cannot do. Using 208 is just a ploy, and this ideaw that he needs to fight so bad is complete bull, because this is the first we've heard of that.

Not only does Joseph Aldo pulls out of fights over minor injuries but he even cries in locker rooms after a loss.

The guy has absolutely no class

What kind of a person cries after a loss, if only BJ Penn was in the same locker room.

Your gut is right.

Think about it. Where was this urgency to fight so bad the last few months from Aldo? He could have fought Holloway on the biggest card in UFC history and he denied it with zero interest and flat out refused. That was very recent. Holloway still fights in the meanwhile against a top contender and finishes him, and Aldo makes this ridiculous time restraint or he won't fight? It is clear that he is trying to make terms that he knows Holloway cannot do. Using 208 is just a ploy, and this ideaw that he needs to fight so bad is complete bull, because this is the first we've heard of that.

I know whats it like to be self destructive because of a perceived slight from a organization, So I can understand why he would have turned down the fight at that point. As for the rest it is possible he is using that as a ploy to force a rematch with Conor. His best bet for that fight would be to get the LW interim belt. Forces Conor to fight him. As Ièm typing this I still canèt believe Ièm defending Aldo. I just think there may be more to all this that we will see with a little time.

I know whats it like to be self destructive because of a perceived slight from a organization, So I can understand why he would have turned down the fight at that point. As for the rest it is possible he is using that as a ploy to force a rematch with Conor. His best bet for that fight would be to get the LW interim belt. Forces Conor to fight him. As Ièm typing this I still canèt believe Ièm defending Aldo. I just think there may be more to all this that we will see with a little time.

Aldo doesn't want hard fights. Only reason why he fought Conor was because he had to at the time. Now that Conor took his belt, he only wants Conor due to it being a money fight. (Red panty pay day)

Outside of that, he doesn't want any top fighters. Only reason he fights any top guys is because he has to when he has the belt.

Him and Conor are not even in the works. Conor knows he'll pull out most likely, and isn't going to train for months all so he can fight some top contender on short notice for the 3rd time.

Bottom line is that a match up with Aldo is a huge risk that you might be wasting your time.

Nah, they'll be fighting next September 'cause Aldo will do anything he can to avoid it as long as possible.
Leprechaun fanboy shitting on Aldo???

giphy.gif

Any other insults you can type up in 13 seconds?

Max called him out for Brooklyn in Feb and then didnt commit. He should shut up

Back