Max puts Waldo on blast after his accusations

Leprechaun fanboy shitting on Aldo???

giphy.gif

Any other insults you can type up in 13 seconds?

Oh, I almost forgot that any time you support a fighter, you're automatically called a 'fanboy nuthugger'. :rolleyes:

What I said about Aldo is realistic considering how often he pulls out of fights and you know it's true.

Saying Aldo likely pulls out of the fight with Max is not hate, it's something that could very possibly happen 'cause of how many times he's pulled out of fights in the past. This has nothing to do with hating on him, in fact, it was actually supposed to be a joke, one that actually makes perfect sense because of who it's directed towards.

I have nothing against Aldo either. Unlike most hardcore Conor fans, I actually like all of the guys he's fought and don't hate on them.

I definitely don't hate on any fighters for no fucking reason either like most. Unless we're talking about Travis Browne. He's literally the only fighter I truly dislike.

This is classic Sherdog/MMA fan bullshit though, right? Any time you support a fighter, you're automatically a 'fanboy nuthugger' as I already said - or if you say something that somebody else doesn't like, you're automatically a 'hater'.

You're either a nuthugger or a hater. Caveman mentality. There's no in-between.

Oh, I almost forgot that any time you support a fighter, you're automatically called a 'fanboy nuthugger'. :rolleyes:

What I said about Aldo is realistic considering how often he pulls out of fights and you know it's true.

Saying Aldo likely pulls out of the fight with Max is not hate, it's something that could very possibly happen 'cause of how many times he's pulled out of fights in the past. This has nothing to do with hating on him, in fact, it was actually supposed to be a joke, one that actually makes perfect sense because of who it's directed towards.

I have nothing against Aldo either. Unlike most hardcore Conor fans, I actually like all of the guys he's fought and don't hate on them.

I definitely don't hate on any fighters for no fucking reason either like most. Unless we're talking about Travis Browne. He's literally the only fighter I truly dislike.

This is classic Sherdog/MMA fan bullshit though, right? Any time you support a fighter, you're automatically a 'fanboy nuthugger' as I already said - or if you say something that somebody else doesn't like, you're automatically a 'hater'.

You're either a nuthugger or a hater. Caveman mentality. There's no in-between.
I'm going to apologize for my last comment only because I like your breakdowns on other things that don't concern Conor. But do not say Aldo pulling out to dodge Max is true and that I know it because it simply isn't true. Fighters get injured unfortunately and some are more prone to than others. Dominick wasn't trying to avoid Renan, TJ or anyone else when he was injured, Cain wasn't trying to avoid Werdum, Overeem or anyone else when he was injured and I'm sure Aldo hasn't done it either. If a fighter feels like they can't perform to the best of their abilities well, it sucks but sometimes more time is needed to heal.

Max shouldn't have gotten caught up in the moment and called Aldo out for February but he did and backed out of it. Hopefully he can heal up in time and both can remain healthy and train properly and fight in April/May.

First he had to attend his son's birthday party, now he's using the "I'm injured" card and is still talking shit... this dude should just stfu

How cna he be injured when hes not even suspension list?

I'm going to apologize for my last comment only because I like your breakdowns on other things that don't concern Conor. But do not say Aldo pulling out to dodge Max is true and that I know it because it simply isn't true. Fighters get injured unfortunately and some are more prone to than others. Dominick wasn't trying to avoid Renan, TJ or anyone else when he was injured, Cain wasn't trying to avoid Werdum, Overeem or anyone else when he was injured and I'm sure Aldo hasn't done it either. If a fighter feels like they can't perform to the best of their abilities well, it sucks but sometimes more time is needed to heal.

Max shouldn't have gotten caught up in the moment and called Aldo out for February but he did and backed out of it. Hopefully he can heal up in time and both can remain healthy and train properly and fight in April/May.

As usual, apologies for the likely unreadable post due to how long it is. I'll be surprised if you or anybody else reads this, lol. It's all good though.

I wasn't being fully serious about what I originally said. I just like to mess with people, lol, Aldo fans are some of the easiest to rile up is all.

What I said is still somewhat accurate though. The fight very well could happen in September next year for all we know because Aldo got injured. I'm not saying it because I actually dislike him, it's just a possibility because of how he's had to pull out of so many fights over the years.

What you said about fighters being more prone to injuries is 100% true and we should all know this by now. Cain, Khabib, Cruz, Pettis, Aldo, etc, are just a couple examples of fighters who are more likely to be injured and it's not necessarily their fault either.

Especially Cain and Khabib, I don't fully blame them for being injured all the time, I blame AKA because they're obviously doing something wrong over there since so many of their fighters get injured and get injured often.

I don't believe Max is ducking Aldo either because it would make no sense if he was. It'd make no sense because he's been talking shit about Aldo for quite awhile now, and also because Aldo is the champ. Why would somebody duck the current champion of their division? that just doesn't make any sense at all.

If somebody is ducking, it's usually the champion. The challenger doesn't duck the champion because the champion has what the challenger wants - to be called the #1 fighter in the world (in their division) and carry around 12 lbs of gold. The challenger doesn't have anything that the champion wants, it's the other way around (I'm not saying Aldo is ducking Max with this).

Max definitely didn't do himself any favours by calling Aldo out for February, that's for sure. He should've thought about it a little more before he called him out because now he just looks silly for deciding he doesn't want it at that date anymore. I think his reason for why he no longer wants it for that date is pretty legit though.

I'd go into details about it but this is long enough as it is, like usual. Max has already explained it quite a few times now anyway, so it's whatever.

One more thing - how come you don't like my Conor breakdowns? I will not rest until I know!

Since this post is already long enough, I'll put the other long part in a spoiler since it doesn't have to do Aldo/Holloway.

Is it because you think I'm bias about him or is it because you're just sick of hearing about Conor on here all the time in general?

You and some others may disagree, but I'm not really bias about Conor and his abilities. I'm realistic about how he (and every fighter in general) matches up with his opponents stylistically both in terms of skills and physical abilities/traits.

I never pick a fight to win simply because I like the more - I pick fighters to win only if I believe they actually will. It seems that a very high number of fans don't understand the difference between believing a fighter will win because they like them more, and believing they will win because they truly do actually believe they will win, you know what I mean?

I like to be as honest and realistic in all of my breakdowns because I like to go for intelligent discussion. Sadly, it's damn near impossible to have an intelligent discussion in any way regarding the technical aspects of the sport.

We all love MMA, but very few people seem to love it the way I do when it comes to actually learning about the martial arts involved. I like to watch it because it's entertaining but also because I enjoy learning about how things are done.

I like learning about a fighters' style - how they move/their footwork and cutting angles to set things up or get their opponent off balance (Cruz and TJ are the very best at this). Keeping the head off center when entering with a strike/combination and moving their head and cutting an angle when they move away after attacking, etc.

I could go on and on about this stuff because it's interesting and makes it that much more entertaining, at least for me. It also gives you more to talk about if you're watching the fights with somebody, which is usually my brother, who is the same way as I am when it comes to breaking shit down because my dad just complains all the time, lol.

Everything the fighter does is for a purpose and it's enjoyable to learn about their style and see their strengths, weaknesses, etc, every single little movement they do could be what helps them win the fight. This is why Dillashaw is one of the most enjoyable fighters ever to me because of his overall movement.

The footwork, head movement, cutting angles, feints, switching stance constantly, combinations, etc, he's one of the most entertaining fighters I've ever watched. He's also one of the most difficult fighters to make a good analysis/breakdown on because of it too because he's doing so much, so much that most fans likely don't see the brilliance in what he's doing almost the entire time he's in there.

TJ has one of the most technically sound and beautiful styles in MMA history, in my opinion. His style is just so satisfying to watch, at least for me.

OK, I'm done now.

If you or anybody else actually did read all of this, then I'm very surprised, motherfuckers!

<{natewhut}>

As usual, apologies for the likely unreadable post due to how long it is. I'll be surprised if you or anybody else reads this, lol. It's all good though.

I wasn't being fully serious about what I originally said. I just like to mess with people, lol, Aldo fans are some of the easiest to rile up is all.

What I said is still somewhat accurate though. The fight very well could happen in September next year for all we know because Aldo got injured. I'm not saying it because I actually dislike him, it's just a possibility because of how he's had to pull out of so many fights over the years.

What you said about fighters being more prone to injuries is 100% true and we should all know this by now. Cain, Khabib, Cruz, Pettis, Aldo, etc, are just a couple examples of fighters who are more likely to be injured and it's not necessarily their fault either.

Especially Cain and Khabib, I don't fully blame them for being injured all the time, I blame AKA because they're obviously doing something wrong over there since so many of their fighters get injured and get injured often.

I don't believe Max is ducking Aldo either because it would make no sense if he was. It'd make no sense because he's been talking shit about Aldo for quite awhile now, and also because Aldo is the champ. Why would somebody duck the current champion of their division? that just doesn't make any sense at all.

If somebody is ducking, it's usually the champion. The challenger doesn't duck the champion because the champion has what the challenger wants - to be called the #1 fighter in the world (in their division) and carry around 12 lbs of gold. The challenger doesn't have anything that the champion wants, it's the other way around (I'm not saying Aldo is ducking Max with this).

Max definitely didn't do himself any favours by calling Aldo out for February, that's for sure. He should've thought about it a little more before he called him out because now he just looks silly for deciding he doesn't want it at that date anymore. I think his reason for why he no longer wants it for that date is pretty legit though.

I'd go into details about it but this is long enough as it is, like usual. Max has already explained it quite a few times now anyway, so it's whatever.

One more thing - how come you don't like my Conor breakdowns? I will not rest until I know!

Since this post is already long enough, I'll put the other long part in a spoiler since it doesn't have to do Aldo/Holloway.

Is it because you think I'm bias about him or is it because you're just sick of hearing about Conor on here all the time in general?

You and some others may disagree, but I'm not really bias about Conor and his abilities. I'm realistic about how he (and every fighter in general) matches up with his opponents stylistically both in terms of skills and physical abilities/traits.

I never pick a fight to win simply because I like the more - I pick fighters to win only if I believe they actually will. It seems that a very high number of fans don't understand the difference between believing a fighter will win because they like them more, and believing they will win because they truly do actually believe they will win, you know what I mean?

I like to be as honest and realistic in all of my breakdowns because I like to go for intelligent discussion. Sadly, it's damn near impossible to have an intelligent discussion in any way regarding the technical aspects of the sport.

We all love MMA, but very few people seem to love it the way I do when it comes to actually learning about the martial arts involved. I like to watch it because it's entertaining but also because I enjoy learning about how things are done.

I like learning about a fighters' style - how they move/their footwork and cutting angles to set things up or get their opponent off balance (Cruz and TJ are the very best at this). Keeping the head off center when entering with a strike/combination and moving their head and cutting an angle when they move away after attacking, etc.

I could go on and on about this stuff because it's interesting and makes it that much more entertaining, at least for me. It also gives you more to talk about if you're watching the fights with somebody, which is usually my brother, who is the same way as I am when it comes to breaking shit down because my dad just complains all the time, lol.

Everything the fighter does is for a purpose and it's enjoyable to learn about their style and see their strengths, weaknesses, etc, every single little movement they do could be what helps them win the fight. This is why Dillashaw is one of the most enjoyable fighters ever to me because of his overall movement.

The footwork, head movement, cutting angles, feints, switching stance constantly, combinations, etc, he's one of the most entertaining fighters I've ever watched. He's also one of the most difficult fighters to make a good analysis/breakdown on because of it too because he's doing so much, so much that most fans likely don't see the brilliance in what he's doing almost the entire time he's in there.

TJ has one of the most technically sound and beautiful styles in MMA history, in my opinion. His style is just so satisfying to watch, at least for me.

OK, I'm done now.

If you or anybody else actually did read all of this, then I'm very surprised, motherfuckers!

<{natewhut}>
I read this as i always enjoy your break down of fights , i see your obviously still a big fan of TJ which is cool he's one of my favourite fighters as well , for the things you mentioned and he's a fighter you see improve nearly every fight , which i love to see as it's show imo a fighter who still loves the game and is striving to improve every time they step in to the cage , rather then getting complacent even if they are the champ/ best in the division .

Back