• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Max Holloway looks weird

Is there any chance he is struggling with the weight cut? I mean someone has to fuck up an event in the last minute

54305364657710249.jpg

wow man... ppl are saying concussion.. ive seen jonny hendricks do this exact thing.. talking giberish.. slow speech... weird slow body movements... i think that lack of food / water fucks quite hard with their brains cognative function. he seemed fine in the count down... so unless he was getting nailed hard in the last few weeks of his training camp id say its weight cut ... not concussion.. im hoping at least.

Good call.

I didn't say it, but this fight card was too good to be true. Somebody had to fuck up a fight at the last minute.

How are these two motherfuckers not LWs...

I'm starting to hate the sport cause of this shit.

CZ8Ozv4.gif

Nothing truly personal brah, but I wanted to debut this brand new emoji and your post was ripe for it. Actually you did call brother Max a motherfucker, so you do kinda deserve it. :)

TS works for USADA and has the inside track

Is there any chance he is struggling with the weight cut? I mean someone has to fuck up an event in the last minute

He's been sparring way too hard or something

CZ8Ozv4.gif

Nothing truly personal brah, but I wanted to debut this brand new emoji and your post was ripe for it. Actually you did call brother Max a motherfucker, so you do kinda deserve it. :)
Do I have to ask for your permission to not like something ?

You people are like religious fanatics.

Can't you just disagree and move on ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RuralAttacker25
Back