• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Max Holloway looks weird

mirellale

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score

Is there any chance he is struggling with the weight cut? I mean someone has to fuck up an event in the last minute

Body shaming. Nice.

I've always thought Max Holloway and Tony Ferguson could be brothers

How are these two motherfuckers not LWs...

I'm starting to hate the sport cause of this shit.

I've always thought Max Holloway and Tony Ferguson could be brothers

Tony looks like that bigger brother that Max, the good brother, had to go and get him out of jail twice a year and was envious in secret because Tony was the funnier brother.

There's definitely a danger that he misses weight. He looked very drained at 217, and failed to make 155 his last cut.

What does Holloway walk around at usually?. He looks quite skinny to me, but maybe he is heavier than he looks.

Body shaming. Nice.

Actually it really is nice. Body shaming and the feeling of shame is very beneficial to people, it helps them to improve themselves.

I hope his weight is in check. I mean, its not that long ago he couldn't make LW :/ I would HATE for this fight to be fucked up.

Well he failed his last weightcut, although it was on short notice. Maybe he is getting too big for the weightclass.

That or maybe he smoked a joint.

Yeah he looks in good spirits but looks bonk-eyed as fuck.
Something about the way Max slurs sounds punchy but I can't tell if its the way he speaks or a sort of deterioration because he has always sounded strange.

Back