Max BOR

L

liontamer

what is the heaviest u guys usually do 4 to 6 good technical reps at bent over rows? i have been at these for my second week now and i am doing 65 lbs(that is with the bar) just curious as to what some of u are doing with this exercise.

liontamer said:
what is the heaviest u guys usually do 4 to 6 good technical reps at bent over rows? i have been at these for my second week now and i am doing 65 lbs(that is with the bar) just curious as to what some of u are doing with this exercise.

205 - 215 for 5

I believe this is one of the forbidden topics, but that hasn't stopped me recently.

I can do 225 for 5 good reps. Carnal can row like 9000lbs or something insane like that. Try to increase the weight everytime you go.

Barut said:
I believe this is one of the forbidden topics, but that hasn't stopped me recently.

I can do 225 for 5 good reps. Carnal can row like 9000lbs or something insane like that. Try to increase the weight everytime you go.

I would think you would be near the 300 range.

I can just imagine Carnal giggling like a schoolgirl when he reads this thread title. I would too, though, if I could row four plates a side.

I can do about 100, seems like nothing caompared to the guys here, how much does carnal do?

Fedorable said:
I would think you would be near the 300 range.

Sorry to dissapoint you. :D

I do rows after deads. I haven't really concentrated on rows though. I guess it's something that I need to work on.

Hahaha, well actually my girlfriend is like 5'2." I don't think that makes her a midget, though.

I don't think I've ever done a STRICT bent over row.

5'2 is short, for a guy, but for a women it means easy access, to your goods, get waht i mean,:)

Well after deadlifting 155 if i didnt deadlift I dont think my numbers would be any higher

I did my best BOR workout ever two weeks ago.

BB Rows
245X6
295X5
315X5
335X3
355X3
385X3
410X3

I do not claim these as "strict" however. Just like I discriminate between a competition style bench and a gym style bench. I cut probably the first 2-3" of ROM off with my legs to use less of my biceps and really get my lats and traps into the lift completely. My torso isn't always 90 degrees, but I don't do them at 45 degrees like Yates either.

Back