Matt Riddle Reportedly Threatens Brock Lesnar Backstage at Royal Rumble

giphy.gif

He's the fat guy in the back left.
No idea who he is...
I also thought it was pretty awesome, when I was 10 years old...

No idea who he is...
He's the guy you were talking about who writes the script.
I also thought it was pretty awesome, when I was 10 years old...

Shame you lost your ability to laugh and have fun as you grew up. That's what happens to people who spend their days in a cubicle...they should outlaw those things for mental health reasons!

Shame you lost your ability to laugh and have fun as you grew up. That's what happens to people who spend their days in a cubicle...they should outlaw those things for mental health reasons!
So I work in a cubicle? Good to know... I also used to laugh about Tom & Jerry and Dexter and Deedee. But as you grow up you'll find other things funny and see that the things you were laughing at when you were 10 are really made for people of that age group. Except for the WWE fans, I can't really understand how a grown man can find that entertaining as it looks so fake and not logical.

So I work in a cubicle? Good to know... I also used to laugh about Tom & Jerry and Dexter and Deedee. But as you grow up you'll find other things funny and see that the things you were laughing at when you were 10 are really made for people of that age group. Except for the WWE fans, I can't really understand how a grown man can find that entertaining as it looks so fake and not logical.

If you don't find Tom & Jerry and Dexter funny anymore...you really need to lighten up.

Lesnar buried 75% of the roster in one of the worst royal rumbles in a while tonight. Jeezus
nah man, this was one of the best and most consistent rumbles in a while. Yeah, obviously Brock was going to run through people, but it was fun, and the whole thing set up Drew well. It was smart to have Brock throw out thirteen dudes. he's tied for number one now, but Braun still gets to keep his record, and it makes Drew look all the more impressive for kicking him out.

nah man, this was one of the best and most consistent rumbles in a while. Yeah, obviously Brock was going to run through people, but it was fun, and the whole thing set up Drew well. It was smart to have Brock throw out thirteen dudes. he's tied for number one now, but Braun still gets to keep his record, and it makes Drew look all the more impressive for kicking him out.
I'm just tired of the old guard making the new guys look shitty. Like when they brought back Foley Austin and Michael's at one of the manias to beat up current guys. Man,Austin and Foley could barely walk to the ring. Bang idea a bunch of 50 yr old bury young talent.

To those who hated the 1st half of the Rumble due to Brock :

3nhb8k.gif

Buried. The whole roster is made to look like chumps. Its not real,its pro wrestling. Theres alot of other guys who realistically wouldnt lose a match to who they are wrestling that lose all the time.
Even old ass grandpa death,the undertaker could kick the shit out of shane mcmahon anytime he wanted,but no they made that competitive.
I like Brock and the way they put him over strong when he came back,but ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. WE GET IT.
A royal rumble is supposed to fun and exciting. Seeing him eliminate 13 people made me roll my eyes.
They couldnt even let Mcintyre get him over clean,which would have helped mitigate the damage and made it more interesting but NO
he got nutshotted by someone else,and then kicked over. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

WHERES SCOTT HALL WITH THE FUCKIN CATTLE PROD?!

Reading this post made me roll mine. :rolleyes:

Brock was #1, and spent the whole rumble eliminating every single entrant one at a time until like #14. So in the end, we only got like half a rumble while half the roster used looked worthless. Did make Drew all the better looking for eliminating him and will be interesting later, but for the match itself, it was awful.

It's called "telling a story". {<shrug}

The story is :

Arrogant Bully Champ goes through 13 other men thinking nothing will stop him....until he's stopped by Drew.

Crowd goes nuts which means the story worked out just fine.

And from there, Drew used the immense momentum he gained from eliminating Brock to win the Royal Rumble.

And sorry but aside from Keith Lee, who I think looked like he belonged in the ring with Brock (looked like a meeting between Angry Red/Purple Beast and Smiling "bask in my glory" Beast) , none of the others were worth shit. Not even Strowman (who took the title of Dumbest Man on the Planet by getting into it with Keith Lee instead of working with him to try and get rid of Brock).

For all the complaints on how the WWE just throws matches out there WITHOUT ANY "STORY" attached to it, one would think fans would welcome that but apparently many fans aren't SMART ENOUGH to notice a Story being told when it's damn obvious. <LordRoose>

BTW, Drew got Borked last night on RAW to get that Wrestlemania Program into high gear.

Fans gave Brock good heat for attacking Drew.

Lesnar buried 75% of the roster in one of the worst royal rumbles in a while tonight. Jeezus
That was the best Rumble in years. Brock killing guys, a couple surprises. Reigns not winning. Great match. Only thing that would've made it better would've been Brock lasting longer.

Brock has about 60 lbs over Matt.

You think Brock would win because he's fat and sloppy?

Riddle is shredded and explosive bro. Brock gasses and turns beat red in 3 minutes bro. Brock would get humiliated by Riddle broooo.

It's called "telling a story". {<shrug}

The story is :

Arrogant Bully Champ goes through 13 other men thinking nothing will stop him....until he's stopped by Drew.

Crowd goes nuts which means the story worked out just fine.

And from there, Drew used the immense momentum he gained from eliminating Brock to win the Royal Rumble.

And sorry but aside from Keith Lee, who I think looked like he belonged in the ring with Brock (looked like a meeting between Angry Red/Purple Beast and Smiling "bask in my glory" Beast) , none of the others were worth shit. Not even Strowman (who took the title of Dumbest Man on the Planet by getting into it with Keith Lee instead of working with him to try and get rid of Brock).

For all the complaints on how the WWE just throws matches out there WITHOUT ANY "STORY" attached to it, one would think fans would welcome that but apparently many fans aren't SMART ENOUGH to notice a Story being told when it's damn obvious. <LordRoose>
Shove that up your ass. The Royal Rumble is the most exciting casual get together they have for a good reason. I stated the story being told was interesting. It was just at the cost of the rumble.. which it was. And you pointed out the problems with the very story they told when the wrestlers made dumb decisions throughout. (How many times did even Michael Cole address how dumb it was for them to stop trying to eliminate someone to start on someone else?) Kofi was the champ they ran a bus over to get the belt on Brock, he deserved better. Keith has a ceiling that Braun has had wasted. All of them CAN be used, even if not at the top of the card, and they were all used as fodder. Half the Rumble was fodder for one story. I said it in my post and I've said it again. Maybe it'll sink.

Back