Matt Riddle Reportedly Threatens Brock Lesnar Backstage at Royal Rumble

This guy crushed Jon Jones in straight wrestling

Bork would be easy work for him

Screen_Shot_2014-12-30_at_9.30.52_AM.0.0.png

They didn't wrestle.

Lesnar buried 75% of the roster in one of the worst royal rumbles in a while tonight. Jeezus
Best Rumbles.

Brock effortlessly tossing so many people gave Drew a massive pop when he finally eliminated Brock and the death stare he gave Brock after will set up would should be a great Wrestlemania match.
The Rumble didn't drag, it didn't suffer a lot of the same cliche bullshit and there's an actual deserving winner this year. Most people figured Brock or probably Roman Reigns and nobody would've wanted that.

Best Rumbles.

Brock effortlessly tossing so many people gave Drew a massive pop when he finally eliminated Brock and the death stare he gave Brock after will set up would should be a great Wrestlemania match.
The Rumble didn't drag, it didn't suffer a lot of the same cliche bullshit and there's an actual deserving winner this year. Most people figured Brock or probably Roman Reigns and nobody would've wanted that.
Prob result in a 15 sec squash match for brock.

Buried? You do realize that in a real fight Brock would've beat everyone not named Lashley 1 on 1 including Riddle and Strowman in under 90 seconds?
Which guy did you feel got buried and would've realistically lasted longer for real against Brock?
Buried is when you lose cleanly to Rey Mysterio or to CM Punk nowadays after his UFC losses
Buried. The whole roster is made to look like chumps. Its not real,its pro wrestling. Theres alot of other guys who realistically wouldnt lose a match to who they are wrestling that lose all the time.
Even old ass grandpa death,the undertaker could kick the shit out of shane mcmahon anytime he wanted,but no they made that competitive.
I like Brock and the way they put him over strong when he came back,but ENOUGH IS ENOUGH. WE GET IT.
A royal rumble is supposed to fun and exciting. Seeing him eliminate 13 people made me roll my eyes.
They couldnt even let Mcintyre get him over clean,which would have helped mitigate the damage and made it more interesting but NO
he got nutshotted by someone else,and then kicked over. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

WHERES SCOTT HALL WITH THE FUCKIN CATTLE PROD?!

The exact opposite of this.
LOL

I would love to prove you wrong but I have just noticed that it has been moved to the 'pro wrestling forum' and as you know I only post in the heavies.

LUCKY FOR YOU.

CATCH YOU TURDBURGERS OVER THERE

Prob result in a 15 sec squash match for brock.

Maybe. I have a feeling it'll be a good match albeit a short one, I'm not sure they're ready to put the belt on Drew yet but he's going to be getting a massive and well deserved push and will IMO look good no matter the result at WM.

Meanwhile, I'm sure the plan for the Slipknot belt is probably still going to be a match with Roman Reigns that nobody wants and he'll probably go over at Mania.

LOL

I would love to prove you wrong but I have just noticed that it has been moved to the 'pro wrestling forum' and as you know I only post in the heavies.

LUCKY FOR YOU.

You wont get there very fast with that limp,after the great reaming you took today.

I didn't watch , What made this royal rumble such an eyesore
Brock was #1, and spent the whole rumble eliminating every single entrant one at a time until like #14. So in the end, we only got like half a rumble while half the roster used looked worthless. Did make Drew all the better looking for eliminating him and will be interesting later, but for the match itself, it was awful.

LOL

LUCKY FOR YOU.

I would love for you to prove me wrong too! Try it. I bet you can't.

as you know I only post in the heavies.

Oh you poor poor man...it's always so sad to hear stories like this. We should start a gofundme for his surviving family everyone!

<DCrying>

Back