Matt Riddle Reportedly Threatens Brock Lesnar Backstage at Royal Rumble

You think Brock would win because he's fat and sloppy?

Riddle is shredded and explosive bro. Brock gasses and turns beat red in 3 minutes bro. Brock would get humiliated by Riddle broooo.

giphy.gif

Shove that up your ass. The Royal Rumble is the most exciting casual get together they have for a good reason. I stated the story being told was interesting. It was just at the cost of the rumble.. which it was. And you pointed out the problems with the very story they told when the wrestlers made dumb decisions throughout. (How many times did even Michael Cole address how dumb it was for them to stop trying to eliminate someone to start on someone else?) Kofi was the champ they ran a bus over to get the belt on Brock, he deserved better. Keith has a ceiling that Braun has had wasted. All of them CAN be used, even if not at the top of the card, and they were all used as fodder. Half the Rumble was fodder for one story. I said it in my post and I've said it again. Maybe it'll sink.
Dude fuck you, okay? I don't give a shit on anything you said after you stated that garbage. <3>

Now get on my ignore list, clown.

That was the best Rumble in years. Brock killing guys, a couple surprises. Reigns not winning. Great match. Only thing that would've made it better would've been Brock lasting longer.
<DCWhoa>

You think Brock would win because he's fat and sloppy?

Riddle is shredded and explosive bro. Brock gasses and turns beat red in 3 minutes bro. Brock would get humiliated by Riddle broooo.
Brock is fast as fuck and huge. He'd take Riddle down and bludgeon him within seconds. And then he'd go to prison.

Are we really arguing who'd win between a former HW champ and a guy who never got past the prelims?

Brock is fast as fuck and huge. He'd take Riddle down and bludgeon him within seconds. And then he'd go to prison.

Are we really arguing who'd win between a former HW champ and a guy who never got past the prelims?

To be fair Brock is hated by MMA and Pro-Wrestling Elitist Heretic Infidel Heathens.... the butthurt is strong in them. They cry salty tears from their assmouths when genetic freak athletes achieve greatness in "their" arts that they themselves have no achievements in.

It's called "telling a story". {<shrug}

The story is :

Arrogant Bully Champ goes through 13 other men thinking nothing will stop him....until he's stopped by Drew.

Crowd goes nuts which means the story worked out just fine.

And from there, Drew used the immense momentum he gained from eliminating Brock to win the Royal Rumble.

And sorry but aside from Keith Lee, who I think looked like he belonged in the ring with Brock (looked like a meeting between Angry Red/Purple Beast and Smiling "bask in my glory" Beast) , none of the others were worth shit. Not even Strowman (who took the title of Dumbest Man on the Planet by getting into it with Keith Lee instead of working with him to try and get rid of Brock).

For all the complaints on how the WWE just throws matches out there WITHOUT ANY "STORY" attached to it, one would think fans would welcome that but apparently many fans aren't SMART ENOUGH to notice a Story being told when it's damn obvious. <LordRoose>

The only thing I didn't like about the men's Rumble was Keith Lee...I wouldn't have wasted his first meeting with Lesnar on something this short...but other than that it was great.

The only thing I didn't like about the men's Rumble was Keith Lee...I wouldn't have wasted his first meeting with Lesnar on something this short...but other than that it was great.

I still think Lee was booked strong. I blame Strowman for his elimination.

As a fan of both Riddle and Lesnar, if I were somehow in Riddle's ear, I would tell him to put up or shut up, when it comes to Lesnar.

The reason is that Brock is a true throwback to wrestlers of the old school, who "live their gimmick".

Brock's persona in the ring or the cage is who he is, just with the volume turned up. Brock is not trying to portray himself as anything other than who and what he actually is.

Riddle, if he wants to run his mouth, should have taken the opportunity to tell Brock to shove it on Sunday, put the ball back in Brock's hands, and sort it out from there. Why he let Brock grab him by the shoulder like that, and call him out, is beyond me.

Riddle is working himself into a shoot with someone who has 80lbs on him, who has better wrestling and fighting skills than him. He should know that before running his mouth on his twitter machine, or whatever.

As a fan of both Riddle and Lesnar, if I were somehow in Riddle's ear, I would tell him to put up or shut up, when it comes to Lesnar.

The reason is that Brock is a true throwback to wrestlers of the old school, who "live their gimmick".

Brock's persona in the ring or the cage is who he is, just with the volume turned up. Brock is not trying to portray himself as anything other than who and what he actually is.

Riddle, if he wants to run his mouth, should have taken the opportunity to tell Brock to shove it on Sunday, put the ball back in Brock's hands, and sort it out from there. Why he let Brock grab him by the shoulder like that, and call him out, is beyond me.

Riddle is working himself into a shoot with someone who has 80lbs on him, who has better wrestling and fighting skills than him. He should know that before running his mouth on his twitter machine, or whatever.

I believe is what the kids call this clout chasing?

This is Machine Gun Kelly dissing Eminem....

That's not completely fair. Brock's best wins were Mir, Herring, and Couture, respectively. He got his ass beat a bunch, and he was gifted some opportunities for obvious reasons. Brock is good, and I would pick him to take Riddle, but speed kills in street fights, and I think Riddle had a 3-4 fight win streak and was just never given a push with the UFC.

That's not completely fair. Brock's best wins were Mir, Herring, and Couture, respectively. He got his ass beat a bunch, and he was gifted some opportunities for obvious reasons. Brock is good, and I would pick him to take Riddle, but speed kills in street fights, and I think Riddle had a 3-4 fight win streak and was just never given a push with the UFC.
He got his ass beat a couple of times. And surely you aren't discounting those guys Brock beat. One of those was the champ at the time.

I actually brought up speed with Brock, whose speed and size would obviously be too much. Riddle did fuck all in mma.

I still think Lee was booked strong. I blame Strowman for his elimination.

I don't know...Lee's Rumble debut should have been more than 3 minutes...he got to look like he belonged in the ring with Brock more than anyone other than Drew...but it still seems like a waste to me. That guy has star written all over him...he should have been a wrecking ball. It would have been better to save him imho for next year.

And who exactly did Riddle beat? His 8 wins are against complete nobodies. Riddle would have to shoot while Brock was working the match and even then I'm sure Brock would shoot first cuz he doesnt give a fuck about WWE. If he jumped him backstage Riddle would be blackballed from the business

I loved reading this :

“Kid, you might as well stop saying my name and tagging me in $#!+ because you and I will never work together. Ever.”

The Alpha Male(or BEAST) has spoken. Naturally, Riddle isn't going to shut up about it but at least he knows where he stands.

Back