Matt Riddle Got F'ing Huge

No one cares

He's a random loser

All I see from you is negativity.
Literally everything that is not about Shogun or Wanderlei.

giphy.gif

if Bones never lost to Sullivan we could have had the match of the century. Riddle = GOAT.

he was always a ripped 200 pounder- cut his ass off to get down to 170

Since he's doing pro wrestling now, will Conor be able to slap his head off twice on Sunday?

He's a random loser
Made it to the UFC, 8-3 record, now taking on pro-wrestling...

I guess it's easy to shit on other people's modest accomplishments when you have 25,000+ posts on sherdog.

Hilarious, guy with some of the worst fighting abilities I've ever seen, decides to bodybuild instead of working on his game.

If I had Riddles skills I'd never touch a weight because I'd be too busy training to fight.

He's actually an amazing Pro Wrestler. One of the best in the world, really. He could be a really big star in the WWE if they can withstand his drug history.

Riddle143LawHeavy.jpg

13402450_1548058212169027_1602155683_n.jpg

he decided to take Flintstones vitamins
Geez he does look huge, is this from a pro wrestling match or something?

Riddle only ever got busted for weed....perhaps he chose to diversify his supplement regiment....

Hilarious, guy with some of the worst fighting abilities I've ever seen, decides to bodybuild instead of working on his game.

If I had Riddles skills I'd never touch a weight because I'd be too busy training to fight.
Pfff, really? Dude had a good record in the UFC, a winning record....your post is a joke.

Just watched a match of Riddle's. He's got some serious fine tuning to do before he gets to the WWE, but he could do that in 6 months to a year.

Good for Riddle, happy for him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back