Matt Riddle Got F'ing Huge

Vulcan

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Riddle143LawHeavy.jpg

13402450_1548058212169027_1602155683_n.jpg

he decided to take Flintstones vitamins

Or not have to maintain his weight to stay in his weight class.

Or horse meat.

Or both.

His neck is pretty impressive. Almost didn't recognize this dude from the 24/7 stoned fratboy from TUF.

Good for him. He gets do all the stuff he wants now. Including doing weed. I did a weed once.

from a lean welterweight to a ripped 220lbs

Hilarious, guy with some of the worst fighting abilities I've ever seen, decides to bodybuild instead of working on his game.

If I had Riddles skills I'd never touch a weight because I'd be too busy training to fight.

Riddle knows that in order to be a superstar in the UFC he needs to be famous outside the UFC.

Riddle returns before 2020 with a minimum $500,000.00 per fight contract.

Wow, he's gargantuan. Is he doing pro wrestling now? Full time, that is?

In that first pic, it looks like his nipple is bleeding.

He skips leg day.

Looks like a normal human height Faber.

Marijuana will do that for you. That's why it's a banned PED.

Well, the wrestling bosses want their wrestlers to be big...

Hilarious, guy with some of the worst fighting abilities I've ever seen, decides to bodybuild instead of working on his game.

If I had Riddles skills I'd never touch a weight because I'd be too busy training to fight.

He was like 7-3 in the UFC, 9-3 if you don't count the weed violations being turned into no contests, yet he has some of the worst fighting abilities you've ever seen? You have some of the worst logical deduction skills I ever seen, maybe you should stay away from posting and spent all your time reading so you get better at not being retarded.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back