Matt Riddle Got F'ing Huge

Riddle143LawHeavy.jpg

13402450_1548058212169027_1602155683_n.jpg

he decided to take Flintstones vitamins
He's training to be a pro wrestler iirc

Can't tell from pics, he's wearing a cup in the 1st one

He was like 7-3 in the UFC, 9-3 if you don't count the weed violations being turned into no contests, yet he has some of the worst fighting abilities you've ever seen? You have some of the worst logical deduction skills I ever seen, maybe you should stay away from posting and spent all your time reading so you get better at not being retarded.

In his defense, @juncito has only watched 3 UFC fights, so it's not really exaggerating.

Weed and Steroids.

Also -"Piddle on Riddle" Do it for USADA.

NickOsipczakpiddlesonMattRiddle.gif

Last edited:
He was like 7-3 in the UFC, 9-3 if you don't count the weed violations being turned into no contests, yet he has some of the worst fighting abilities you've ever seen? You have some of the worst logical deduction skills I ever seen, maybe you should stay away from posting and spent all your time reading so you get better at not being retarded.

I don't care what his record was, the guy was horrible as they get. Maybe wmma has been worse idk. Do you need to know shit came from the ass to know it stinks? Nope, you smell it and see all the flies. I'll continue to post so you'll have something to do, you obviously don't have an opinion until someone gives theirs.

Guys you sound like gym noobs. It's not impossible to take a year or so off and pack on 40-50 pounds of muscle.

Matt definitely never heard of calf raises.

In his defense, @juncito has only watched 3 UFC fights, so it's not really exaggerating.

Are you 2 really arguing that Riddle is garbage? Then you say I've only seen three fights, which would mean, Riddle had the worst skills you've seen in those 3 fights.

Talk shit to me without making my point for me, if you wanna do it right.

I don't care what his record was, the guy was horrible as they get. Maybe wmma has been worse idk. Do you need to know shit came from the ass to know it stinks? Nope, you smell it and see all the flies. I'll continue to post so you'll have something to do, you obviously don't have an opinion until someone gives theirs.

I had no doubt. If you had the intellectual capacity to take advice and learn from it you wouldn't be as stupid as you are now.

Squats make you huge
blog-05-05.gif

I had no doubt. If you had the intellectual capacity to take advice and learn from it you wouldn't be as stupid as you are now.

It really fucks you up inside to not win on sherdog, doesn't it? And if you're such a scholar and a intellectual, why would you argue with a guy about his opinion? Snake spits venom and calls it advice lol

Back