Matt Riddle Got F'ing Huge

Take your own advice because you're making a fool of yourself. Where did I say I haven't seen much?

I wasn't defending my post. I was arguing yours. You said, to my credit, I've probably only seen 3 mma fights.

Now, if we say that's true and Eiddle was in fact the worst I've ever seen out of my long 3 fight watching tenure, how is my post incorrect?

Now let me defend my post. MATHEW RIDDLE HAS THE WORST SKILLS TO I'VE EVER SEEN.
"Where did I say I haven't seen much?"

you said you've seen only 3 mma fights....twice.

Are you a little slow or something?

"Where did I say I haven't seen much?"

you said you've seen only 3 mma fights....twice.

Are you a little slow or something?

It's you who must be slow. You guys actually argued with me on whether Riddle is garbage or not. It's not up for debate l, he's horrible and possibly the worst fighter ever.

Don't know why that bunches your little panties but that's for you to deal with.

Riddle knows that in order to be a superstar in the UFC he needs to be famous outside the UFC.

Riddle returns before 2020 with a minimum $500,000.00 per fight contract.
Legit lol.

He was in a wrestling tournament back in the day with Jones and Weidman. He doesn't have to cut anymore either.

Squats make you huge
blog-05-05.gif

Dog developed a second ass

He has always been huge. Especially as a welterweight. Now he can eat and lift however much he wants. No real story here.

It's you who must be slow. You guys actually argued with me on whether Riddle is garbage or not. It's not up for debate l, he's horrible and possibly the worst fighter ever.

Don't know why that bunches your little panties but that's for you to deal with.
Look up RT Hicks and mike Suttles Jr.

Those are fighters with poor skills. Check them out, maybe you'll learn something. Lol

Look up RT Hicks and mike Suttles Jr.

Those are fighters with poor skills. Check them out, maybe you'll learn something. Lol

I just looked him up and that guy shouldn't even be called a fighter. With that said, now I've seen worse than riddle but again, rt hicks doesn't even seem to train.

You could have just said this as your first response instead of calling me retarded, because I don't watch minor league fights.

Ideal job for him.
- Gets to gear up.
- Doesn't need to put on the 'dumb, bimbo jock' persona they'll undoubtedly cast him with, as he has about 3 brain cells.
- Can smoke weed and get a casual slap on the wrist / short suspension WITHOUT it actually affecting his livelihood (no 'wins changed to no contests').
- Will probably get to bang lots of groupies.

I've seen a few matches featuring Riddle and the guy wrestles barefoot. Rusev used to do that and he ended up breaking his ankle. Come on, Matt, wear some boots.

Just watched a match of Riddle's. He's got some serious fine tuning to do before he gets to the WWE, but he could do that in 6 months to a year.

Good for Riddle, happy for him.
The dude improves leaps and bounds every match. I recommend checking out his match against Roderick Strong or Zack Sabre JR. Both are pretty amazing considering Riddle has only been a pro for under 2 years.

Yeah I think he actually got signed to a WWE developmental deal recently
WWE felt he was to inexperienced to sign him to a developmental deal. However they saw potential in him so they asked Evolve (Indy promotion that unofficially partnered with WWE) to get him matches. He has improved faster than anyone had thought he would.

I could see him getting signed by the end of the year.

Back