Matt Brown ducked Dong Hyun Kim when offered rematch by UFC for South Korea card

He also declined to fight Hector Lombard twice after Brown lost to Lawler last July. UFC wanted to book Lombard vs. Brown for November 2014 in Australia, but Brown said he wanted to take time off. UFC then wanted to book Lombard vs. Brown for January 2015, and Brown declined again, resulting in the UFC to bring Burkman in to fight Lombard. Not saying Brown is afraid of Kim, but he did lose to him before, and Kim's striking has improved since the first time they fought years ago.

Jorge has a serious challenge against him in Dong.

Hope Jorgey whoops that ass

Jorge has a serious challenge against him in Dong.

Hope Jorgey whoops that ass

:icon_chee

I could not resist.

I would not really call turning down a fight.
And I am not much of a fan of rematched anyway

Is dong in the title picture? He should be

With jet lag, I wonder how many fighters turn down fights because of the location of where the fight is taking place? Where's Brown's next fight at, Mexico? That's an easier flight than South Korea.

With jet lag, I wonder how many fighters turn down fights because of the location of where the fight is taking place? Where's Brown's next fight at, Mexico? That's an easier flight than South Korea.

I was just thinking the same thing.

Kelvin/Brown is a better match up imo.

DHK/Masividal is a fun match either could go down.

Can't wait for Jorge to shock some people. He obviously knows his skills match up well with these guys, that's why he called them out. He could possibly stuff Dong all night and go to a decision by out boxing him with his speed.

Masvidal vs Kim is interesting, I think Kim is too strong for him.

Not surprised. He's the most over rated WW in the UFC.

But fans love his resting bitch face.

lol brown would get grappled fucked again, he dun want none of that.

just stand and bang bro.

lol, tell me more about the origin of Ant Hell Kim, i'm dying

Kim also told the audience what his nickname was by hardcore Korean MMA fans. One of the nicknames was ‘Cicada Kim’ for his ability to stick to opponents.

Another nickname was ‘Ant Hell Kim’ comparing Kim’s style to a torture technique involving burying someone in the ground and letting the ants swarm on the buried person

http://middleeasy.com/component/con...x-figures-per-ufc-fight-on-a-korean-quiz-show

crying about PEDs, ducking

oh well

I actually looked it up a flight from
Cincinnati ohio to South Korea flight duration is 14 hours 6 minutes. Unless you love flying or really want to see South Korea I don't blame him.

http://www.happyzebra.com/distance-calculator/Cincinnati-to-Seoul.php

I've done it. From Cincinnati to South Korea. I remember I first flew to Seattle and had to reboard. One of the worst experiences I've ever flown. I also got really sick my first week due to the drastic change in climate and air.

dong in korea may be harder than dong in the u.s.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back