Matt Brown ducked Dong Hyun Kim when offered rematch by UFC for South Korea card

Hufusopem

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Just revealed that UFC wanted Matt Brown vs Dong Hyun Kim II for UFC Fight Night South Korea but he declined the fight.

That is why Jorge Masvidal is fighting Dong Hyun Kim.

I hope fans criticize Brown for the blatant ducking because many South Korean fans are disappointed by this.

ehh.. i don't mind. I don't really want to see that myself. I like the new matchups.

Brown didn't want to get exposed and dominated easily on the mat again.

Smart move. He has nothing to offer Ant Hell Kim if he fought smart and just grappled him.

Fine by me. I like both guys.

Matt Brown don't want nothing to do with Kim.

Probably for a tougher, higher ranked opponent. He has gotta be at the end of his career.

Brown didn't want to get exposed and dominated easily on the mat again.

Smart move. He has nothing to offer Ant Hell Kim if he fought smart and just grappled him.

lol, tell me more about the origin of Ant Hell Kim, i'm dying

Anyone with a slight knowledge as to what Matt's limitations are knows that DHK has improved just as much since their first fight and would absolutely demoralize him on the ground; ie., a Maia Magney type affair. Brown didn't want to eat double hammer fists from the bottom all night in a foreign country. I don't blame him. Anyone with half a brain knows that DHK, and Maia should be ranked well above Matt. Hey Matt fans still waiting on those top ten victories douchebags.

Anyone with a slight knowledge as to what Matt's limitations are knows that DHK has improved just as much since their first fight and would absolutely demoralize him on the ground; ie., a Maia Magney type affair. Brown didn't want to eat double hammer fists from the bottom all night in a foreign country. I don't blame him. Anyone with half a brain knows that DHK, and Maia should be ranked well above Matt. Hey Matt fans still waiting on those top ten victories douchebags.
I'm still waiting on Matt to beat any ranked fighter at all! (Silva might've been Top 15 when they fought, but that's about it)

Back