Matt Brown ducked Dong Hyun Kim when offered rematch by UFC for South Korea card

ducking because of jet lag

thats news to me

Sounds like a pretty good reason to me. Unless UFC covers the expenses of fighters that arrive much earlier to get used to the time zone, it's a waste of time and money for fighters.

lol brown would get grappled fucked again, he dun want none of that.

just stand and bang bro.

Did you watch the first fight? It was by no means a grapple fuck and it went to a split decision. The fight honestly could have gone either way.

Everyone bitches about re-matches....Kim made the first one boring and Hendricks hugged Browns balls to a win not long ago. Let him fight someone new and exciting. And who the hell requests a rematch against someone they already beat?

He decided to face a better fighter..

Honestly the first fight Brown was more impresive considering he was supposed to be a grappling dummy for DHK and made the fight close and even exciting which was just not very Dong like back then.

Anyone with a slight knowledge as to what Matt's limitations are knows that DHK has improved just as much since their first fight and would absolutely demoralize him on the ground; ie., a Maia Magney type affair. Brown didn't want to eat double hammer fists from the bottom all night in a foreign country. I don't blame him. Anyone with half a brain knows that DHK, and Maia should be ranked well above Matt. Hey Matt fans still waiting on those top ten victories douchebags.

Then where are DHK's top ranked wins???? Oh thats right Erick Silva and John Hathaway. And don't you douchebag name smarter people.

I get why Brown said no, DHK is the kind of guy that can suck all the momentum out of you.

Do we really need more rematches?

There is a huge difference between rematches of fighters who fought recently, and rematches with fighters who fought 7 years ago. One is meh, the other is as fresh as any other fight.

Kelvin is a tougher fight for Brown stylistically, and he's Main Eventing that card, while he would have only been co-main vs Kim. So he took a tougher opponent in a 5 rounder with more money and exposure. Not ducking.

The dude has fought two of the Top 3 WWs in the world, but he's ducking DHK?

I have zero problems with this. Masvidal vs Brown would have been a burner tho

I wanna see Brown-Dong too.

Pm me.

Ot: since DHk has went back to his
old style of exploiting his size advantage
& foreign cards seem to be less stringent
with the testing (ask Misha cirkunov)...
I could care less about this rematch.
Brown has been fighting higher calibre
Opponents & has proven his improvements
In fact, I'd say since his resurgence, he has
Done better against the elite than Kim has.
Plus, doesn't sherdog hate rematches??

Give us Maia vs brown

Did he decline Kim or traveling to Korea?

Brown knows he's tailor made for Kim, and the idea is for him to get laid on and humiliated in front of hot Korean girls in Seoul. No thanks....

If Brown was afraid of getting wrestlefucked, why did he take a fight with a superior wrestler to Kim?

he wasnt scared about some jetlag bs but because of the matchup

The dude signed up to fight robbie lawler,
knowing he could win. Proceeded to rock
him in the first round & fought a hard 4
more rounds after that. Pretty safe to say
that he isn't scared.

&You're probably scared of spiders or
of waterfalls or females or some dumb shit.

Kim Brown II would've been huge.

You mean brown/dong...
That is (would be) huge!

Both would have risen to the occasion and put on a hard fought battle...only if Brown woulda gotten up for it

Gastelum will easily take a 30-27 in this matchup. He's just way too strong for Brown.

It's a 5 rounder and I disagree. I don't think Kelvin can keep up with Brown's pace for a full 25 minutes.

Kelvin is not as good as Hendricks.

Can't wait for Jorge to shock some people. He obviously knows his skills match up well with these guys, that's why he called them out. He could possibly stuff Dong all night and go to a decision by out boxing him with his speed.

Can't breathe.

Back