Media Masvidal - We're moving on.

Cos hes not the UFC's slave?
-every fighter fights for prize money.
-so if youre going to fight for money, why not get maximum money.
-the conor fight is maximum money.
-khabib wants to make less money coz conor doesnt "deserve" it.
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
you see what i mean? who cares about what conor did in the past or who deserves what? its weird.

so this is just childish payback thats lessening your bank account? seems weird to me.
Lol fighting legit contenders isn't childish payback. His bank account isnt your concern. Khabib has plenty of money, Dana can't do shit about it and he knows it, he's not going to strip him. Khabib is getting paid no matter what.

Lol fighting legit contenders isn't childish payback. His bank account isnt your concern. Khabib has plenty of money, Dana can't do shit about it and he knows it, he's not going to strip him.
so khabib will fight for free then? um, no.
if youre going to fight for money, why not get maximum money?
anything else is superfluous.

He is not dumb,trust me.
He is willing to risk Conor losing for the massive money that fight will generate.
This...
Plus I think you are overlooking a silver lining... Losing to Khabib does not do much damage to Conor's marketability. So what? he lost to Khabib? Again? Big deal... Everyone loses to Khabib. So they can keep pushing Conor as aggressively as ever... 'He fights champs three times his size etc.'

-every fighter fights for prize money.
-so if youre going to fight for money, why not get maximum money.
-the conor fight is maximum money.
-khabib wants to make less money coz conor doesnt "deserve" it.
????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
you see what i mean? who cares about what conor did in the past or who deserves what? its weird.
The UFC wants Conor to end up w khabib's belt. They will make it as easy as they can for that to happen.

Obviously khabib does care about what happened,its personal. Would you like me to draw you a picture?

Last edited:
so khabib will fight for free then? um, no.
if youre going to fight for money, why not get maximum money?
anything else is superfluous.
Khabibs getting paid very well, Conor can get it line and wait his turn.

The UFC wants Conor to end up w khabib's belt. They will make it as easy as they can for that to happen.

Obviously khabib does care about what happened,its personal. Would you like me to draw you a picture?
dont need a picture. im saying no matter how much i hated you, if the ufc shoveled enough money my way.....all that "deserve" talk would go out the window right-quick.
The ufc can have wants all day. They have to know conor can't beat khabib this year, so doesnt make sense to me that they would be pushing for that, unless they just think conor is a temporary cash cow. actually now that i think about it some, that might just be it.

dont need a picture. im saying no matter how much i hated you, if the ufc shoveled enough money my way.....all that "deserve" talk would go out the window right-quick.
The ufc can have wants all day. They have to know conor can't beat khabib this year, so doesnt make sense to me that they would be pushing for that, unless they just think conor is a temporary cash cow. actually now that i think about it some, that might just be it.
Everyone is disposable.
Conor survived losing to khabib once,he can fuck off to 170 and take bullshit fights there for awhile until they can find another angle to get a belt on him.

Khabib is fighting tony right now dana is just putting the word out there that conor and he want this fight.

Khabibs getting paid very well, Conor can get it line and wait his turn.
his feelings and opinions are making him less money. Theres no such thing as enough money imo. If youre going thru all the trouble to fight and go thru camp, might as well maximize your gains.

It’s best for him to move on, IF he beats Usman then the Conor fight will be huge. Conor jumping up for his 3rd belt.

his feelings and opinions are making him less money. Theres no such thing as enough money imo. If youre going thru all the trouble to fight and go thru camp, might as well maximize your gains.
If you do everything the UFC says you wont last as long as you could. What's in their best interest can conflict with your own. If khabib loses to conor you can trust he will never get a rematch.

When Conor fights a guy Masvidal’s size.

KFISfX.gif

He's 5'11.. Cowboy is the same size..

Everyone is disposable.
Conor survived losing to khabib once,he can fuck off to 170 and take bullshit fights there for awhile until they can find another angle to get a belt on him.

Khabib is fighting tony right now dana is just putting the word out there that conor and he want this fight.
i dont see conor beating usman or khabib in 2020
and if tony makes it to the fight, then khabib has ramadan then the fight wont happen until august at the earliest. So basically we got all year to talk about this. question is, does conor sit out that long

When Conor fights a guy Masvidal’s size.

KFISfX.gif

huh? He already did.... broke his nose with a shoulder. Mas and Cowboy are both guys that fight at LW as well.

Guy in the stupid housecoat? You mean the guy standing cageside with the BMF belt Conor was talking about taking, the guy who was standing there waiting for the call out and acknowledgement from Conor but instead got a lame pussy ass side comment about coats? Conor would rather be wrestle fucked by Khabib again than get that 3 piece to the face lol.
I'll be sure to quote you when Conor beats Masvidal

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back