Media Masvidal - We're moving on.

why wouldnt khabib want to fight conor again? i know hes not scared of him.
its an easy payday and puts a stamp on it. This i dont understand

He doesn't like or respect him and he feels Conor gets special treatment due to sinful things like money and hamming it up on camera. Its a principled objection.

It's already been explained to you in great detail
no i get your line of thinking, im saying that way of thinking is weird to me.
what difference does it make to khabib who fights him? .... in other words, who cares about khabibs opinion? his opinion is meaningless.
If the ufc thinks conor should get a title shot. Thats should be the end of it.
If they want khabib to fight conor 10 times in a row, why doesnt he? If you dont understand what im saying then nvm.

Could be as big as Khabib, a striker, hugely entertaining.

Conman runs the other direction.

This is some bitchmade shit.

He was referring to Jorge by saying ''Guy in the stupid house coat'' in post fight interview.But yeah go with that stupid narrative.
Guy in the stupid housecoat? You mean the guy standing cageside with the BMF belt Conor was talking about taking, the guy who was standing there waiting for the call out and acknowledgement from Conor but instead got a lame pussy ass side comment about coats? Conor would rather be wrestle fucked by Khabib again than get that 3 piece to the face lol.

no i get your line of thinking, im saying that way of thinking is weird to me.
what difference does it make to khabib who fights him? .... in other words, who cares about khabibs opinion? his opinion is meaningless.
If the ufc thinks conor should get a title shot. Thats should be the end of it.
If they want khabib to fight conor 10 times in a row, why doesnt he? If you dont understand what im saying then nvm.
Cos hes not the UFC's slave?

Its really tiring trying to explain this to people over and over all they go on about is how much money he could make. All that bad blood is toxic and khabib having to sit listening this guy trashing he's dad, wife and religon for months is hard to take and remain calm. Him and he's coach both said they dont want to go through another camp of that toxic crap.

Sounds like you're suggesting Conor gave Khababy PTSD. Conor living rent free inside Khababy's head confirmed!
{<Mcgoat}

this is the fight I want. I don't see conor beating khabib or usman. I don't see jorge beating usman. It is the closest most marketable fight.

Odds are, Conor/Jorge is the next fight for both men.

Masvidal - "We're moving on."
*Swishes housecoat and flounces out the door.

the problem is ....what difference does it make to khabib who "deserves" a fight or not, thats kinda silly-talk if you think about it.
...and again, so what if it was close? ...
1) they have beef.
2) easy (more than likely) win
3) another payday to add to his legacy stash.
4) increases his stature.

what difference does it make if conor "deserves" it? ... why would that even factor in?
It's makes a big difference to people like Khabib and Tony whos had to wait while this idiot cuts the line and held the division in limbo for years. He's taking legit contenders, Conor got to wait his turn for once.

Any fight but the Nate Diaz one. At this point, Diaz is damaged goods. McGregor vs Masvidal would be a good one.

It's makes a big difference to people like Khabib and Tony whos had to wait while this idiot cuts the line and held the division in limbo for years. He's taking legit contenders, Conor got to wait his turn for once.
so this is just childish-payback thats lessening your bank account? seems weird to me.
they fight for money no?

Masvidal absolutely wants the fight, and this is the angle he thinks will give him the best bait to bring it to pass.

With regards to trash talk it isn't though. It's weak bait psychologically, because it's obvious bait; but it could still work based on his current stock being its highest, and the fact that beating him usurps him with regards to a ww title shot.

If Conor takes it and wins, he has an immediate title shot thereafter. It's a solid gamble for Conor (baring a better deal on the table), because he jumps the ww line in one fight should he win. The only catch being Masvidal is on fire right now, and extremely dangerous due to that fact.

Back