Media Masvidal - We're moving on.

UFC didnt WANT to keep him there. They wanted to keep the momentum going and keep the narrative that Conor starched 145 div so bad and that div is too shitty for Conor to even be in anymore. Aldo was a legend and Conor starched a legend. No way a rematch goes that smoothly.
And of course, Conor lost.

plans evolve.

He's 5'11.. Cowboy is the same size..

...who is not completely washed up and otherwise tailor-made for Conor’s highlight reel. There. Was that really necessary for you to connect the dots? Do I also need to explain the concept of size to you in the context of MMA?

I've been saying for a while that Conor would never fight Masvidal at 170, though I wasn't so sure when his fight with Cowboy was announced to be at 170. But it's obvious that Conor was banking on Nate Diaz beating Masvidal, and that he obviously sees Masvidal as too much of a threat (otherwise he would've called him out after he beat Cerrone).

Conor's really hoping for another LW title fight. It'd be best for him if Ferguson beats Khabib and then calls out Conor like he always does, but Khabib will almost certainly beat Ferguson.

Herb stopping the fight for those minor fouls would have been worse for khabib than letting them go. So shut up already

I think leg-checking Nate 2.0 beats Conor’s ass anyways. Hand pick another one Conor and keep avoiding the top legit contenders

Back