Media Masvidal - We're moving on.

If Conor doesn't fight Masvidal then who else? He ain't gettin that Khabib fight

When you realize you might have to fight Dark Eyed Conor

upload_2020-1-20_15-18-27.pngupload_2020-1-20_15-19-11.png

Haven't you been paying attention the last few days? Dana says it's happening.
That doesnt mean it is happening next. He is trying to push the narrative that he and conor want it,the fans want it,that khabib and his team dont.

conor is dumb if he doesnt take the masvidal fight.
its another title against a striker, and stretches out his run in 2020,

why would he put himself through another khabib loss so soon?

Having Conor fight Khabib next is literally the dumbest shit ever.

Conor vs Mas is the next fight. Bet your house on it.

Watch, it’ll be announced within a week. Masvidal, Dana and conor all use media to negotiate.
I won’t be surprised if conor is saying khabib to get a better price for the Masvidal fight

Last edited:
conor is dumb if he doesnt take the masvidal fight.
its another title against a striker, and stretches out his run in 2020,

why would he put himself through another khabib loss so soon?
The only way I’d let conor off the hook is if he wants Justin

That doesnt mean it is happening next. He is trying to push the narrative that he and conor want it,the fans want it,that khabib and his team dont.
why wouldnt khabib want to fight conor again? i know hes not scared of him.
its an easy payday and puts a stamp on it. This i dont understand

The only fight that makes sense is the Nate fight. At least I know Diaz would come to win.

Would like to see the Jorge fight because he's another that wouldn't lay down like a sick dog. McGregor doesn't deserve a shot at Khabib. Do something relevant at LW first.

he doesn't want to let Conor jump the line again. You have to remember Khabib had signed the contract to fight Alvarez then Conor took the title shot and Conor sat on the title and wouldn't defend.

Because he doesnt like him,doesnt want to make it easy for him.

You must understand,Conor hasnt done anything to earn this fight. It was to Bispings benefit to open up the gates to let GSP fight him.
But Khabib doesnt care about that,he wants Conor to earn the fight,and for the UFC to compensate him so well that he is forced to consider it.
The UFC doesnt WANT Khabib to be champion,they want CONOR to be champ. They are going to use EVERYTHING they have to influence this to happen.
Khabib knows this and is gonna make them fuckin sweat before he has to go through all that bullshit again.

Why would he want to listen to that trash talk again? Or let Herb Dean not call any fouls? Or have Dana pay off the judges ? He already has 50mil in the bank according to Dana.

He already put a stamp on it when conor tapped. An example of not putting a stamp on it would be a split decision or 48-47.

It was pretty clear to me during the in cage post fight that Conor wants no part of Jorge.

When you realize you might have to fight Dark Eyed Conor

View attachment 714285View attachment 714289

When Conor fights a guy Masvidal’s size.

KFISfX.gif

Back