Media Masvidal - if I'm not worth it, let me go.

I have loved Masvidal since his early days and he has always been a very skillful fighter, and tough as nails.

But this is stupid... Hey Mas, you clearly aren't as big of a draw as you thought.. He's not Conor who can fight a broomstick and get paid, Mas needs somebody to tango with him, he can't pull the load by himself what so ever.

That's why he is desperately looking for Nick Diaz, even a Nate rematch and fantasizing about Conor.

Damn Jorge isn’t doing himself any favors here.
He’s not the draw he thinks he is, he’s gonna back himself into a corner and price himself out.
But his ego is sadly getting the best of him.

The Conor effect spilled over to Nate, then from Nate to Jorge

Jorge was never a draw. He has had one fight in his life against Nate that drew big numbers.

Nate did all the work, calling out Jorge and setting up the whole BMF thing when Jorge wasn't a draw

Jorge knows his time is over as soon as he fights Usman, Colby, or Edwards

Rory Mac... WGAF
Mousasi... shit but oh well.
Masvidal... pay him Dana.

When so many fighters dont feel like they're being paid enough relative to their perceived value, even Conor McGregor. To the point where they're even considering retiring or leaving the organization

Can we really continue to blame the fighter and side with the billion dollar corporate entity who's known to pay their athletes 1/3rd the revenue of other top sports?

Whiny fans can complain all they want but this kind of shit needs to happen in order to see change and hopefully one day establish an Ali act in mma to prevent corrupt organizations from taking advantage of their athletes

If they let nate sit in the sidelines after the mcgregor hype.

They will do it to masvidal

he is right, Street Jesus´tarif for a nice baptismal service increased exponentially after the greats of Till, Askren and Diaz received it in a much more impressive way than what Marty has shown us so far... give the son of battlehem what he deserves!

Conor's wannabe. LOL why not tagged UFC or Dana White instead
hgcrv2d7jtb41.png
Why the hell did Masvidal dress up like him. I will never understand this.

I remember when he used to let Colby sleep on his couch........
And beg a bitch to let him sleep in the house.
Now it's all about Versace, he copied Conors style, Nate's shots couldn't drop him, he took it and smiled.....

It isn't about the opponent's draw.

UFC promo'd the last event more, it was at MSG which has the highest gate capacity, it had the Rock, a new fake belt that was easy to sell to casuals, etc

When so many fighters dont feel like they're being paid enough relative to their perceived value, even Conor McGregor. To the point where they're even considering retiring or leaving the organization

Can we really continue to blame the fighter and side with the billion dollar corporate entity who's known to pay their athletes 1/3rd the revenue of other top sports?

Whiny fans can complain all they want but this kind of shit needs to happen in order to see change and hopefully one day establish an Ali act in mma to prevent corrupt organizations from taking advantage of their athletes

conor made the same 3 million in his base pay. sure conor able to get sponsors and bonus nobody else can but jorge was saying the money he got from fighting vs ben wasnt a low offer.

are you yelling at scott coker for still paying prelim fighters 1500.

just cause the ufc sold for 4 billion doesnt mean the old owners have to send all the profits to the fighters.

when an nba team is sold the old owner didnthave to give away the profits to old players.

Seems like there is a mini strike and holdout going on with Jones, Stipe, and Masvidal refusing to fight until they get paid. They add a couple more fighters and this could be bad for UFC

Back