Media Masvidal - if I'm not worth it, let me go.

It's amazing the UFC with a straight face can even offer Masvidal less money for title fight than Diaz.

My guess is the truth is more like Masvidal knows Usman isn't going to draw as well as Diaz and was looking for a pay bump to make up that PPV money. Personally, if the request within reason like a extra 250K guaranteed for the title fight the UFC should step up. Now if he is asking for extra million I can see the UFC saying no.

Once again, fighters that don't like this and truly believe they are being shafted get off your ass and become part of solving this problem by helping form a Fighter's Association.

He actually thinks he's going to get paid better in the B leagues? Hmmm

Plus he turned down a shot at Usman. Zero credibility

If the companies making less, so are you. I assume that’s how it works.

Jorge is right. Open up the wallet Pink Goof.

he wasnt upset with all that came from the nate fight. jorge said he made millions from that fight.

750k vs ben he didnt cry.

so if there no money from his fight that has anything to do with the stadium income impacts the proftis thatf come from a big fight.

Nate was the draw in that fight - supported by his BMF title, UFC's promo machine, MSG and The Rock. Mas is flattering himself.

that why jorge is begging for the conor fight or hell im sure he settle for nick diva.

jorge knows that was a perfect storm fight vs nate an he not always make that kind of money every time.

Masvidal continues to embarrass himself.

Nate was the draw, he did this dude a favor. Masvidal must not understand that he needs to be able to sell, if he wants to get paid big money. He is literally sitting back and refusing a title shot, while wanting to fight either Conor or Nate because they're bigger draws than he is. Dude isn't even the most deserving contender and thinks everyone owes him.

tenor.gif

Jorge wants to box Canelo Alvarez for 25 million on DAZN, Dana will not release him he will force him to fight for 200k main event spot with a piece of PPV after it hits 500k buys.

If the companies making less, so are you. I assume that’s how it works.

truth. if a fight you make does 2 million ppvs buys than your nexdt one does 500k buys that means less money was made.

Covid 19 really messed up all these fighters heads. <JonesDXSuckIt>UFC fighters in their early to mid 30's are threatening to jump ship left and right.

Cejudo, Jones now Masvidal. <mma1> I wonder if the UFC is making all this lucrative for the fighters or are they just trying to take advantage of them.

who am I kidding? Dana White wouldn't try to screw over his guys, right? <Fedor23>

<{danayeah}>

Oh so u know what is happening behind the scenes? Sure buddy

he has the only leverage he ever will. he should be holding out for a big pay day

he wasnt upset with all that came from the nate fight. jorge said he made millions from that fight.

750k vs ben he didnt cry.

so if there no money from his fight that has anything to do with the stadium income impacts the proftis thatf come from a big fight.

You're an incoherent mess. Shape up bud.

Call Dana and tell him to pay up.

Back