Media Masvidal doing a pathetic attempt to roast Colby on twitter

It makes Jorge seem like an asshole, IMO. If this is true, it’s personal and has no business in public. That being said, colby is pretty ruthless with his schtick.

It's not so slow in my opinion. The street jesus thing was funny for like a week. But it's getting a little irritating.

Especially seeing as he gets thrashed by Colby/Usman/Edward's (very likely at least).

It's just tiring to listen to him talk about being a real BMF. Wouldn't a real BMF at the very least be the best in his weight class?

He's literally the Conor McGregor of WW. He talks a lot, has some fun exciting wins, and gets absolutely mauled by the best of best if they ever fight. Oh and hes calling out boxers now.

Edit: My post got pretty Rant-y. Whatever. Bite me.

No, you're right. I was a fan of Jorge's since before he was in Strikeforce, let alone the UFC. I bought in to his talk about being real and how he hated the trash talk in mma nowadays. He turned in to a total hypocrite. He does it as much as anyone when it suits him.

Colby is going to embarrass Jorge when they fight and Jorge isn't going to mentally handle it very well.

Masvi-10 losses-dal is going in hard on undefeated colby

Man, I really can’t tell if the beef is real or not. I’m actually leaning towards not because even what Mas said here isn’t too harsh, it’s almost like insults from Bulk and Skull on Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.

Thanks for giving us your official score on a fighters tweets lol.

Man, these tweets are so beta, cuck, and lame. I can't wait to go post them on Sherdog to show everyone how alpha I am by not liking them.

Masvi-10 losses-dal is going in hard on undefeated colby
BlueAccurateBlackfly-size_restricted.gif

No, you're right. I was a fan of Jorge's since before he was in Strikeforce, let alone the UFC. I bought in to his talk about being real and how he hated the trash talk in mma nowadays. He turned in to a total hypocrite. He does it as much as anyone when it suits him.

He has always been a trash talker. He was always calling out the top fighters when he wasn't ranked and acting like they were ducking him.

But Cerrone stupidly took up his offer and now he's relevant

Well Colby started doing that shit first.
Don't care. The only time I can imagine being ok with talking about training is if it's a direct response to something someone else said about training between the same two guys.
For example:
Tom says "I subbed Jerry in training Wednesday."
Jerry responds "yeah, well I beat the shit out of Tom on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday."
I would be fine with Jerry's response.

It's a tradition that goes back a century to Grebb constantly bragging about getting the better of Dempsey in hopes of landing that big payday...
People have been doing things I don't like for thousands of years. That doesn't make me like those things.

Lol at those willing to brush colby's dumb insults aside and judge Masvidal for these tweets that aren't even that bad.

Masvidal fishing for easy likes, picking low hanging fruit...

not much else, I mean can you blame him

Also, Colby likely thought up and fed him the material, they are laughing about this as we “MMA fans” discuss their “beef”
{<jordan}

So, if you're a Colby fan then you go around calling people "snowflakes" and telling them to "get over it" and yet the Colby fans get their feelings hurt over Masvidals tweets?

colby gets paid pussy, masvidal gets pussy and gets paid

Go to school and learn how to count

It took a fuckin phd to screenshot that, upload to imgur, get the url, get the direct url, and make that post basically... all on a bbkeyone which is a very awkward phone

Im smart as fuck

Back