Media Masvidal doing a pathetic attempt to roast Colby on twitter

That's somehow more pathetic than what Colby says? Interesting.
Maybe because it's true. Colby fans prefer the "virgin' comments and endless gibberish shit that Colby calls witty comments. "Marty FakeNewsMan"?

Is there a wacker insult name than this anywhere? If someone called me that I'd just be lol'ing too much to feel insulted. It literally has the opposite effect of what Colby wants. I bet Usman laughs at it.

There is actual footage of Colby whooping you Journeyman Jorge.
Stay in your lane.
Where is this footage? I've heard about it but haven't seen it. Do you know where it can be found?

I clothed you..

what a homo

Man, I really can’t tell if the beef is real or not. I’m actually leaning towards not because even what Mas said here isn’t too harsh, it’s almost like insults from Bulk and Skull on Mighty Morphin Power Rangers.
They both benefit off beefing

It's prob been fake since day 1,they prob call or text each other laughing

Didn't Masvidal give Askren shit for talking about what happens in training

giphy.gif

Lol - that's pretty compelling stuff
There was also a series that Masvidal did quite awhile ago I believe it's called 'tales from the grind' where it shows some early footage of him and Colby grappling at ATT. I don't recall which episode it was though.

EDIT: Just looked on YouTube, there's some clips of them wrestling in Episode 1

Uh oh. Tibau cucked Colby.

Khabib fans gonna be riding this one for eternity. “Oh yea Khabib retired but look what he did to Tibau and what Tibau did to Colby, he would have easily been WW champ”
Kind of like the Khabib haters riding with his fight with Tibau that was over seven years ago and was his second fight in the UFC

Back