Media Masvidal doing a pathetic attempt to roast Colby on twitter

You don't really say anything with that, mate.
There are infinite forms of being awkward, which may be respectable or not - already said what I think of the one Colby has chosen.
Anyway, whether someone deserves respect really doesn't have any impact on whether you should give it to him.

Behaving correctly is for your own benefit, not that of anyone else.

Jorge is so jealous about Colby fighting for a real belt.
Sad

poor george. he has some fake dumb belt while colby while be champion in less than 48 hours

Anyway, whether someone deserves respect really doesn't have any impact on whether you should give it to him.

Behaving correctly is for your own benefit, not that of anyone else.

Speak for yourself. To me, put a nerd-bully in his place is behaving correcly.
Bully-nerds need to be put in his place, so he and everybody around can see how pathetic it is to be a bully-nerd. Colby is the prototype of a bully-nerd.
If I act as a bully-nerd (and we all can act like that at some point in our lifes) I hope someone put me in my place

English is not my first language so not sure if the expressions I used make sense, but you get the point

haha.. the real Colbie is hurting inside his fake wwe shell

So we have to like a fighter because he could beat us up in IRL? Cool logic there.
Nah I just stated a fact if you liked him he could still break your face just for fun. So I guess if you think about it like that, he doesn’t really need you to talk shit about him as a reason.

Back