Media Masvidal doing a pathetic attempt to roast Colby on twitter

I'm never going to get behind fighters talking about sparring sessions

It's bad manners

It's a tradition that goes back a century to Grebb constantly bragging about getting the better of Dempsey in hopes of landing that big payday...

failing to see how those tweets are any worse than the dozens of rehearsed and poorly delivered Cloby insults

Also Masvidal on Askren: Real man don't talk about stuff that happened in training

Jorge really took care of this man. Can’t believe he switched up like that smh. I remember back in 2013-14 Jorge and Colby were like BOYS. They were together everywhere all the time in the fight game. Jorge really did have his back. It’s sad what money can do to ppl. A dollar will really make you say fuck the ppl that you came with.

I dont mind Colby. he can fight and thats all that matters. He has the personality of a simpleton though.

oRSCkvT.jpg

bitch move.... I'm honestly disappointed he would go there...

Can’t wait for nick to beat
His ass and get that BMF title
To it’s rightful owner
War nick Diaz<{JustBleed}>

....Colby would handle Jorge with ease, would literally wrestle him to a decision...boring but in MMA Colby would never lose to Jorge.

"When tibau whooped your ass so hard in sparring and you came crying to me asking if it’s ok to be scared like a bitch?"

*Time Stamped

giphy.gif

I know Masvidal is the realest in the game etc etc blah blah...But man, he's slowly becoming very unlikable

Geezus christ! These fighters (and people following them on social media) all act like a bunch of grade schoolers. They should all be embarrassed.

Lmao Colby getting exposed like the cuck he is, anybody surprised by this?

I know Masvidal is the realest in the game etc etc blah blah...But man, he's slowly becoming very unlikable
It's not so slow in my opinion. The street jesus thing was funny for like a week. But it's getting a little irritating.

Especially seeing as he gets thrashed by Colby/Usman/Edward's (very likely at least).

It's just tiring to listen to him talk about being a real BMF. Wouldn't a real BMF at the very least be the best in his weight class?

He's literally the Conor McGregor of WW. He talks a lot, has some fun exciting wins, and gets absolutely mauled by the best of best if they ever fight. Oh and hes calling out boxers now.

Edit: My post got pretty Rant-y. Whatever. Bite me.

"When tibau whooped your ass so hard in sparring and you came crying to me asking if it’s ok to be scared like a bitch?"
War Gleison

Back