News Masvidal attacked Colby Monday night outside a Miami steakhouse MEGA THREAD

What you think?

• Total voters
kabib did put him self into a felonious position what is this guy saying. kabib did the same thing jorge did wtf is he saying. kabib hit danis and kabibs bros hit conor. kabib supports this because he did the same. in his culture you can do this. it is normal. in america you go to jail. dolce trolling or always this bad?
Not really. It depends on who you fight and if it's mutual. Anyone that works as bouncers understands this very well because fights and brawls happen all the time, every week/weekend basically. Mostly nothing happens and everyone just lets both parties go.

Khabib and Diaz didn't have issues because of the people they fought with, it was mutual between them and they left it at that. Colby doesn't play by those rules and he says it himself all the time. He always says he'll call the cops and anyone that's ever attacked him away from the cage had legal issues. There is a reason why Diaz bros and Khabib and them didn't get arrested for their brawls/fights. Colby isn't the type that will entertain a mutual fight outside of a sport setting, he will call the cops and he will press charges. Masvidal should've known that from Colby's past street fight encounters. He should've just trained harder, got better, and called him out again.

Plus mutual combat is legal and so is stand your ground. People thinking all fighting is illegal don't understand laws that well. It depends on the situations. Sucker punching of any type isn't legal though.

Ducking someone who he was beating before the eye poke? Come on now. And as for boring , remember Colby getting booed in his fight in Singapore cause of how boring it was lol

If by beating you mean not able to take out with his biggest power shot and getting walked down before he started with the gouging then yes

100% spot on, in every sense, on every topic he touched on. Bravo.

Reactions: mkt
Colby calling the cops and pressing charges just completely ruined his image, what a fucking loser <45>

im sure you would have taken that sucker punch like an even bigger man then kicked Jorge’s and all his friends asses, but keep in mind Colby isn’t a sherbro like you he’s not 6’8 with 280 with 2% body fat.

Just saw Khabib's comments and I am not surprised. Always the backward muslim fundamentalist as usual.

So we know what side you're on. Doesn't make you (all) right. In fact, I could say Khabib has a reasonable take. In MMA Dolce hasn't done well, aside from his diet. While Khabib is a goat. His opinion is a random opinion from a guy that can help fighters lose weight. Which doesn't make his opinion any more valid than (y)ours. Khabib was chosen and blessed by God to be unstoppable. Khabib's a leader. Masvidal's a leader. But the fact is most people today are not leaders. They're people that agree that, since Dolce said it, it must be right.
But his opinion is no more valuable than Khabib's. He wasn't blessed with the gifts Khabib is. Nowhere close.

I didn't realize you were a mod too, lol. So the trolling thing really doesn't make sense now.
Lol no worries. Yeah I thought I was being smart when I tried that merge. Then got busy with other stuff and forgot to check it. At least now I think I’ve finally got it figured out.

You wouldn't even have the balls to say that to his face though, or you'd run away. Like a total "pussy coward".

LOL. Not that your flaccid response deserves a retort, but I have and will continue to call people who sucker punch others cowards, YES, to their face (I've done so to groups and had brawls over it). I don't ever condone cowardliness when it involves attacking someone. Haha, but clearly you'd keep your mouth shut.

Florida, where punching someone is a felony, but shooting them is 'stand your ground'.

Back