• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

News Masvidal attacked Colby Monday night outside a Miami steakhouse MEGA THREAD

What you think?

• Total voters
I used to be a fan of Masvidal but I can't co sign this behavior. And Colby isn't a street dude anyway I don't know how he thought that was gonna go.

Lol. You think other fighters support guys who hide under darkness and sucker jump people and run away?
Multiple high-profile fighters have already spoken out against Colby since this incident, including arguably the GOAT.

Drop the charges and fight in the cage again but throw more strikes this time moflo

I hospitalized a few dumbasses a few times, and even got a call from police thanking me for cleaning the streets. we are the privileged.
Nice! I get thank-you cards but no calls yet.

Must work harder.

*Slips brass knuckles in pockets and grabs lead pipe before kicking the door open to head outside into the great unknown*

Bro...
You're not OK with sucker punches but you're fine with sexual assault.
If anything send Masdival to jail so he can teach some of the guys in there a lesson on behavior.

Lol, he's a manlet...trust me, he's getting turned out.

Professional fighters should know better than to fight outside of the arena. Don't risk your livelihood.

Some real "when keeping it real goes wrong" shit.
Even regular people know that.

It still doesnt stop people from being angry.

An angry person knows if they kill someone they will go to jail,maybe for life,and they still do it anyway

If Colby continues to cooperate, I wonder if any respected MMA fighters will ever associate with him again(the very few remaining that don’t dislike him already).
I think most people have made up their mind about him before this.

They do care. It's a matter of priority in the moment when they commit violence.

The priority system in the brain goes something like this:
1. Get revenge on the person who they feel wronged them
2. Look out for for self-interest (avoid prison, etc.)

Then, after #1 is achieved, the priority system looks like this:

1. Look out for self-interest (avoid prison, etc.)

and they're like... oh shit.

In Masvidal's case, he even prioritized his reputation above avoiding prison though. Bragged about it on social media and so on.

I think Masvidal really needed that sucker punch for his menntal well-being and ego.
He really needed a win badly, sucker punching and bragging about it like he won a fight ,was the only way he could get one.

Back