Massive Explosion in China, Early reports say 24 tons of TNT, Possibly More

Damn man, poor Chinese. It's surprising that the numbers of deceased are so low but I think that number will grow exponentially very soon. I wouldn't be surprised if entire apartment buildings with everybody inside were completely annihilated with that kind of a blast.

And that's why we don't store oxidizers next to organics.
just say 'no' to McVeigh..

Wow, omg jesus christ I hope the death toll isn't to high. That was damn scary! Why would they put a Chemical plant right beside a Gas Station? St00pid and in a densely populated area too. Terrible city planning just cost probably hundreds of lives. No way the death toll is as low as being reported early.

This could've been a lot less disastrous.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/13/asia/china-tianjin-explosions/index.html

Jesus christ at that one guy standing near the door. RIP.

Last edited:
As awful as this whole thing is, the explosions looked amazing. Makes you scared thinking about what would happen with someone dropping a nuke on a metropolitan.

Wow, omg jesus christ I hope the death toll isn't to high. That was damn scary! Why would they put a Chemical plant right beside a Gas Station? St00pid and in a densely populated area too. Terrible city planning just cost probably hundreds of lives. No way the death toll is as low as being reported early.

This could've been a lot less disastrous.

http://www.cnn.com/2015/08/13/asia/china-tianjin-explosions/index.html

Jesus christ at that one guy standing near the door. RIP.

China gonna China and keep the official numbers as low as possible

Is it ISIS exacting revenge for the humiliation for some Uyghurs imans a little bit ago.

China isn't usually something to emulate, but this is an exception.

It's so disgusting that in America, you almost always get nothing meaningful if you wear a suit and work in a business office while killing people.

Are you serious? China has some good things going for it but what you mentioned is absolutely not one of them. Rich government officals can pretty much do whatever they want and get away with it. Yes it happens in America but you must be joking if you think that China is any better and this is coming from a guy who spent 6 years in China.

If you said what you just said to a Chinese local they would laugh in your face. There is a ton of corruption.

Are you serious? China has some good things going for it but what you mentioned is absolutely not one of them. Rich government officals can pretty much do whatever they want and get away with it. Yes it happens in America but you must be joking if you think that China is any better and this is coming from a guy who spent 6 years in China.

If you said what you just said to a Chinese local they would laugh in your face. There is a ton of corruption.

Lol the Chinese government even has an app that ranks the national representatives by corruption rankings to discourage corruption and boost morale of the citizens

Edit: because it's so corrupt

CNN reporters ruffled some major feathers when they tried to visit a local hospital to film the dead and wounded. Some friends and families of the victims started assaulting the reporters, as they felt disrespected.

Anyways, the official death toll is past 50 now, with about 700 wounded. The figure for the dead will continue to climb for a few days. I don't think those that were close to the center of the explosion have any trace of them left, so finding out the real number could be difficult.

[YT]dgurTdK0PTA[/YT]

Someone took the time to sync up a bunch of the explosion videos and its truly fucking terrifying. Also China saying only 50 people died is just laughable because a blast like that easily amounts to a good 150+ dead if not even higher. China shooing away reporters makes you wonder if they are trying to hide the full death toll.

[YT]dgurTdK0PTA[/YT]

Someone took the time to sync up a bunch of the explosion videos and its truly fucking terrifying. Also China saying only 50 people died is just laughable because a blast like that easily amounts to a good 150+ dead if not even higher. China shooing away reporters makes you wonder if they are trying to hide the full death toll.

Damn, that video is crazy. Kind of wish they had subtitles though. Probably a bunch of cuss words, but still wanna know what they were thinking as it was happening.

Also kind of creepy how it starts out with a bunch of angles then one just starts dropping after the next.

Damn, that video is crazy. Kind of wish they had subtitles though. Probably a bunch of cuss words, but still wanna know what they were thinking as it was happening.

Also kind of creepy how it starts out with a bunch of angles then one just starts dropping after the next.
Yeah, I want to know what they are saying. Them dropping was creepy because I have a feeling some of those who were close and live streaming died.

I've dealt with something similar when the transformer in my backyard caught fire and I was watching it when it suddenly exploded, the sound of the explosion was loud as all hell and the power went out.

A few of those people were live streaming

Secomd blast was gigantic... no way to know how many really died but its way more than 50

That one video is terrifying, looks like a movie. I wonder if they lived?

They are basically saying "oh fuck" and "holy shit" over and over again.

Just watched a few videos of it. 100% scary shit. Just imagine actually being there.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back