Massive Explosion in China, Early reports say 24 tons of TNT, Possibly More

That one video is terrifying, looks like a movie. I wonder if they lived?

Yeah, that close up one that just comes out of no where when the fire looks off in the distance seemed like something out of a movie. Knowing you're also most likely witnessing someone's last moments alive is creepy as well.

Yeah, that close up one that just comes out of no where when the fire looks off in the distance seemed like something out of a movie. Knowing you're also most likely witnessing someone's last moments alive is creepy as well.

Its crazy...you can see the buildings disintegrate before the video cuts

The only thing better than a firework factory explosion is the explosives plant explosion.

Apparently China has regulations that dangerous goods should not be stored within a kilometer of any residential buildings. Of course being China, nobody followed the fire code and the corrupt authorities looked the other way. Nearest apartment building was less than 500 meters away from the site of the explosion, so expect the number of dead to soar past 100. At least 1/3 of the confirmed dead were firefighters attempting to put out the fire, and one company reports dozens of its employees were missing.

Now China has deployed their military chemical battalion to the area while pulling back all firefighters. I wonder what was stored there.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-33915683

man this shit is fucked. im reading totally opposite reports on death tolls. i feel for these people during this tragedy.

on another note, i wish i could just randomly fuckin die from a random explosion out of nowhere holy crap that'd solve all my problems

Apparently China has regulations that dangerous goods should not be stored within a kilometer of any residential buildings. Of course being China, nobody followed the fire code and the corrupt authorities looked the other way. Nearest apartment building was less than 500 meters away from the site of the explosion, so expect the number of dead to soar past 100. At least 1/3 of the confirmed dead were firefighters attempting to put out the fire, and one company reports dozens of its employees were missing.

Now China has deployed their military chemical battalion to the area while pulling back all firefighters. I wonder what was stored there.

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-china-33915683
It's Chinese Akira. We're all fucked.

i like how 3 tons wasn't enough to change their mind about leaving the area, until the 20 tons of TNT showed them otherwise. They must've been slightly over 2 kms out, so they felt the jab of the shockwave.

Yeah that was nuts. Fuckin dude wasn't laughing at the end.

Not sure if posted, but this video is the best i've seen. It was filmed by english speakers also

Not sure if posted, but this video is the best i've seen. It was filmed by english speakers also

This is scarier then anything I've seen from a horror movie. :eek:

Is that guy off his face?

Reminds me of this video...

Did you not just see what he was experiencing??

That doesn't really account for it.
Not that I'm judging. I can just imagine being in the hotel or a friends apartment, having a few drinks in the evening, and then the place explodes...

Gotta love these worthless morons. She's actually laughing, and he's all "fuck yeah, whoooaaa" like it's a double rainbow. It's all fun and games when it was just the people 10 blocks away blowing up, but then once it could be them, they run like rats. Creeps

Back