Crime Mass stabbing in OC, 4 dead

Wait. People can be killed without guns?

My mind is blown.

Stabbings now? We have to get these Weapons of War off of our streets!

Bad day for Garden Grove, they had another stabbing earlier today

Prayers for the dead and their loved ones.

Hard to "fight" a knife, especially when you don't see it coming, and the fuck has the drop on you.

Some sick zombie motherfuckers out there. We're gonna need some Guardian Angels on our streets, at every block, soon.

Wait. People can be killed without guns?

My mind is blown.
Not nearly as efficiently.
Stabbings now? We have to get these Weapons of War off of our streets!
Methinks if a sherdogger were to commit such an atrocity the numbers would be ten fold. Even though people who want to cause harm to the world in such ways will find any other means to do it. Theres been like 3 recent instances of random people pushing/toss children from several story high balconies. Well at least you could potentially outrun a knife man
https://www.npr.org/2019/05/28/727426277/2-killed-at-least-16-others-injured-in-japan-mass-stabbing

I yearn for the day we make a law that prohibits the media glorification/use of the names and pictures of everyone involved in mass murder events. It only helps stoke the imagination of all these fucked up people

Dam Garbage Grove strikes out of nowhere. There’s so many tweakers out there . I used to live in Anaheim even more tweakers.

Sad stuff , rip.

Dam Garbage Grove strikes out of nowhere. There’s so many tweakers out there . I used to live in Anaheim even more tweakers.

Sad stuff , rip.
Tweakers are everywhere, but the ones that are dangerous are the ones with nothing to lose and a gun. Their rampant in my area which is a low 7 figure neighborhood. A chick who tweaks lives around the corner from me and thinks is appropriate to try and strike up a conversation at 1am in the morning while I'm walking my dog. Most of them literally zombie around the area in search of anything easily grabbable in sight.

I yearn for the day we make a law that prohibits the media glorification/use of the names and pictures of everyone involved in mass murder events. It only helps stoke the imagination of all these fucked up people

Your wish has been granted, because I can’t find this guy’s name anywhere, and all I have is one faraway picture from a weird angle. Wish they’d just post that info up front (trying figure out if he’s the sane suspect from a stabbing earlier today).

Your wish has been granted, because I can’t find this guy’s name anywhere, and all I have is one faraway picture from a weird angle. Wish they’d just post that info up front (trying figure out if he’s the sane suspect from a stabbing earlier today).
There's no reason for them to even list the number either, injured or dead. The problem is the media gorges on sensationalism and regurgitates it to the masses.

Someone posted about there being more Donk voters in OC than GOP ones now. I guess this will become a trend. I should probably buy a flack jacket and get my CCW.

Another crazy person. We tallying, was he on antidepressants?

Class action suit incoming.

Just like the 2nd doesn't say which arms we can have, neither does the 1st say which stories the press can run. Nobody needs to read about that stuff and people shouldn't get rich profiting on innocent lives being snuffed out by tragedy. The press is commercial and subject to regulation like any other business. Time to outlaw businesses turning these scum into heroes.

Methinks if a sherdogger were to commit such an atrocity the numbers would be ten fold. Even though people who want to cause harm to the world in such ways will find any other means to do it. Theres been like 3 recent instances of random people pushing/toss children from several story high balconies. Well at least you could potentially outrun a knife man
https://www.npr.org/2019/05/28/727426277/2-killed-at-least-16-others-injured-in-japan-mass-stabbing

It's pretty simple.

If you were going to walk into a public place to kill people and you were picking a weapon first.... would you pick a knife, a gun or a bat?

What would empower you the most?

It's pretty simple.

If you were going to walk into a public place to kill people and you were picking a weapon first.... would you pick a knife, a gun or a bat?

What would empower you the most?
Well a gun circumvents the physicality issue

Back