Crime Mass stabbing in OC, 4 dead

If you were going to pick a weapon to defend you and your family from a crazy with a knife which would you pick ..... a knife, a gun or a bat.

Weapons work both ways, and over all guns are used more in self defense and most of the time they are never fired.
I'm sure most murderers bought their guns for self defense too

...because that was your only post, right? /s

No, you say I derailed this thread for 17 pages with anti-gun propaganda.

Tell me exactly how saying guns are more efficient than knives is anti-gun propaganda. That has been my argument this entire thread. I think you're just a sensitive gun-nutter snowflake.

No, you say I derailed this thread for 17 pages with anti-gun propaganda.

...and you're seriously denying this? ffs, you KEEP talking about guns in a thread about.... not guns.

Tell me exactly how saying guns are more efficient than knives is anti-gun propaganda. That has been my argument this entire thread. I think you're just a sensitive gun-nutter snowflake.

because it's false? because it's also irrelevant to the thread? because it has been debunked? because you then backpedaled and fucked up your keywords repeatedly, to the point of claiming the fbi is wrong and your fake definition is right?

i see "propaganda" is just another keyword you're oblivious about.

...and you're seriously denying this? ffs, you KEEP talking about guns in a thread about.... not guns.

because it's false? because it's also irrelevant to the thread? because it has been debunked? because you then backpedaled and fucked up your keywords repeatedly, to the point of claiming the fbi is wrong and your fake definition is right?

i see "propaganda" is just another keyword you're oblivious about.

None of what I said was anti-gun propaganda.

You should do some research on what that means.

Saying a gun is an efficient weapon isn't criticism, it's a complement.

Please get an education.

Thanks and g'bye gun nut pleb.

None of what I said was anti-gun propaganda.

You should do some research on what that means.

Saying a gun is an efficient weapon isn't criticism, it's a complement.

Please get an education.

Thanks and g'bye gun nut pleb.

and now more backpedaling and self-strawman to pretend that's what you said (as if it wasn't pointed out 2 posts ago), and/or all you said.

ffs, you can't even get "complement" right, either. it's like you have a quota to fuck up every keyword. lolz @ research/education. from "clip" to "complement..."

and now more backpedaling and self-strawman to pretend that's what you said (as if it wasn't pointed out 2 posts ago), and/or all you said.

ffs, you can't even get "complement" right, either. it's like you have a quota to fuck up every keyword. lolz @ research/education. from "clip" to "complement..."

Yes, and you can't even capitalize the start of sentences and you actually think "lolz" is a word.

You know the gun nutters are upset when they're going after spelling <{outtahere}>

Yes, and you can't even capitalize the start of sentences and you actually think "lolz" is a word.

You know the gun nutters are upset when they're going after spelling <{outtahere}>

wow. it's not a spelling issue, you used THE WRONG WORD.

just like effective/efficient.

also, i'm not the one who said to learn english.

wow. it's not a spelling issue, you used THE WRONG WORD.

just like effective/efficient.

also, i'm not the one who said to learn english.

... and yet you still can't answer the propagana question.

You're like arguing with a baby.

...the rhetorical question that was also a hilarious fallacy where you pretended you made one whole post about the subject?

Back