International Mass shooting in Russia leads to gun control. Outcry. In US mass shooting is daily life

that's. the. point.

you act as if ar15s are new and haven't been around since the 1950s.

yeah, it's WAY deadlier than getting shot by an 18th century cannon or... oh. shit.
Alright, so this is probably the last time I will respond to your ass because you are just playing stupid now. A semi automatic weapon with 30 round clips is going to kill a lot more people than one guy trying to wheel around a cannon by himself. Honestly, I don't even know why I'm still talking. You're beyond help if you can't see that.

pond to your ass because you are just playing stupid now.

says the one insisting the ar15 is an "assault rifle" and that it's more deadly than a freakin' cannon... and that one person can't fire a cannon. and etc and etc.

so what, i'm playing dumb but you're... just seriously dumb? ffs, i mentioned grape shot. and you act like cannons never sank boats... full of people.

i'm sure a cannon shot into a crowd would do virtually no damage, though.

says the one insisting the ar15 is an "assault rifle" and that it's more deadly than a freakin' cannon... and that one person can't fire a cannon. and etc and etc.

so what, i'm playing dumb but you're... just seriously dumb? ffs, i mentioned grape shot. and you act like cannons never sank boats... full of people.

i'm sure a cannon shot into a crowd would do virtually no damage, though.
So now he is sailing a boat by himself too

So now he is sailing a boat by himself too

WAT

holy shit, you don't even know that anti-naval cannons were on freakin' land, as well?

also, you keep talking about now and i'm talking about 1700s. holy. shit.

I'm not going to pretend I have that answer. The truth is no one does. There is obviously something very wrong going on. I know it's not the availability of the guns causing it, but removing the weapons doing it might be the first step to take until the problem is solved.

Why do you guys keep downplaying the AR15 though? That is a very deadly weapon.
So you DO want bans. :confused:

Russia sounds like they got their shit together

So you DO want bans. :confused:
I honestly don’t know. The thing is you guys that are anti ban are doing a real shit job arguing your case though. We got one idiot blathering on about cannons. We got you continuing to downplay how dangerous an ar15 can be. If they aren’t used in that many mass shootings than maybe that’s the point you should make instead of this other shit you guys are on about, but now I’m going to be pretty skeptical of anything you say.

WAT

holy shit, you don't even know that anti-naval cannons were on freakin' land, as well?

also, you keep talking about now and i'm talking about 1700s. holy. shit.
Touch grass nerd. Keep going on about how a mass shooting could have been done with a cannon by one crazy guy. I can’t imagine how anyone could take you seriously at this point

Touch grass nerd. Keep going on about how a mass shooting could have been done with a cannon by one crazy guy. I can’t imagine how anyone could take you seriously at this point

...wat?

i didn't say mass shooting (you can't keep any of this shit straight)... but if you think a freakin' cannon (even an 18th century one) can't deliver a pile of fatalities, you're not just ignorant but delusional.

I honestly don’t know. The thing is you guys that are anti ban are doing a real shit job arguing your case though. We got one idiot blathering on about cannons. We got you continuing to downplay how dangerous an ar15 can be. If they aren’t used in that many mass shootings than maybe that’s the point you should make instead of this other shit you guys are on about, but now I’m going to be pretty skeptical of anything you say.
In the same respect, people who are for banning ARs are doing a shit job at arguing their case. There's usually some idiot who eventually blathers on about grenades and nukes and the definition of "mass shooting" seems to change to reflect the disarmament agenda of the time. It doesn't help when sentences usually start with, "No one is trying to take your guns, but..." then follows it up with some way of sugar coating an eventual confiscation scheme. If you don't like guns, just be honest about it, but I'm gonna be pretty skeptical about anything you say.

Why do you guys keep downplaying the AR15 though? That is a very deadly weapon.

Not as deadly as hands, fists and feet though. Or knives, not even close as deadly as knives:

full

Kill your TV and wake up kid.

What's this fantasy scenario? Dude rolls up a cannon by himself to the market. Stands there loading it, takes aim and fires while everyone just stands around and watches? He hits like 3 people maybe with a lucky shot. Then I guess he just relaods and does it all over again because no one is going to react to that.
Wtf is happening

an idiot is rambling about shit he knows nothing about... but knows ar15s should be banned because they're too new and deadly.
Don't make me slowly roll out my cannon to settle this argument

Russia has a higher murder rate than the U.S.

Why are idiots focused on the tool and not the people?

...wat?

i didn't say mass shooting (you can't keep any of this shit straight)... but if you think a freakin' cannon (even an 18th century one) can't deliver a pile of fatalities, you're not just ignorant but delusional.
You know you’re in a thread about mass shootings? Talking about rolling a 500 lb cannon around being just as good as an assault rifle for random acts of violence?

Back