International Mass shooting in Russia leads to gun control. Outcry. In US mass shooting is daily life

It doesn't work so well when they can just drive an hour to Indiana or Wisconsin (or other neighboring states) and get guns easily. Gun control only works on the national level.

Does Indiana and Wisconsin have the same type of gun-related crime as Chicago? Seems like you think they do and/or they should since getting a gun in either state is so easy . . .

Have you actually shot a rifle? If you have there is no way you would post some clearly garbage old weapons like you did and compared them to an assault rifle. Go spend a few weeks behind the trigger and then come backs d we can talk about your experience

Again you are just replying on dogma and stereotypes. I’m getting worried that conservatives don’t actually have arguments.

As an aside, I imagine they did think we would have hand guns in the future. I mean they had already been around for like 200 years or so by that point. This is an especially idiotic comment coming from a guy who shared a picture of a spectacularly stupid one his response to me.

All of your comments about "experience" are negated by the fact you called an AR an "assault rifle" . . .

All of your comments about "experience" are negated by the fact you called an AR an "assault rifle" . . .
He seriously thought that’s what AR stood for.

Has that account always shown up in gun debates? I don't remember seeing it around in them before. But I'm old and forgetful.

The fuck? No I didn't. I started out by saying assault rifles as an umbrella term. Someone else brought ar15s into the conversation. Well whatever. If making stuff up makes you feel better do what you gotta do.

ffs, someone already posted crime stats in this thread.

and you already quoted this post of mine.

<JagsKiddingMe>

get it together.
No source then?

LOL the country where political opponents are rubbed out via poisoning or straight up shot in the streets. Yeah I’m shocked they want gun control over the population...

The fuck? No I didn't. I started out by saying assault rifles as an umbrella term. Someone else brought ar15s into the conversation. Well whatever. If making stuff up makes you feel better do what you gotta do.

No source then?

???

sources are ALREADY in this thread (and the fbi is the source of the crime stats, obviously). and lolz @ blaming "someone else" for your ignorant ramblings. i found him, he's... oh. you. what. a. surprise.

???

sources are ALREADY in this thread (and the fbi is the source of the crime stats, obviously). and lolz @ blaming "someone else" for your ignorant ramblings. i found him, he's... oh. you. what. a. surprise.
Oh yeah, maybe I did say ar15 first. Doesn't really change anything because they are assault rifles and I did say assault rifles first.

Also, reread that FBI stat he posted. It's not about weapons used in mass shootings, just crimes in general now isn't it? So, still no source for your claim?
<Fedor23>

Oh yeah, maybe I did say ar15 first. Doesn't really change anything because they are assault rifles and I did say assault rifles first.

Also, reread that FBI stat he posted. It's not about weapons used in mass shootings, just crimes in general now isn't it? So, still no source for your claim?
<Fedor23>

{<jordan}

even though you backpedaled on everything so far and denied typing your own posts and etc, i'll throw a bone.

even from a lefty site with cherrypicked data... https://www.statista.com/statistics/476409/mass-shootings-in-the-us-by-weapon-types-used/ - and if we magically make all rifles used ar15s... it's still not even 30% of the super scaryyyy mass shootings.

but don't let facts get in the way of your fearmongering lies now.

Last edited:
Back