Marvel movies or DC movies?

Which movies are best?

• Total voters

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
Which ones would you keep and which would you remove from history and stop production of more if you could

you can only choose one

Marvel

or

DC

They need to make a proper Green Lantern movie.
That character and his supporting cast have all the makings of a big budget summer blockbuster.

Aliens, outer space, cool powers, awesome villains, awesome looking villains and awesome looking green lantern corps.

There is no reason DC hasn't knocked it outta the part with a GL movie. Hal Jordan though.

I voted for DC because the recent Batman series was legit good whereas the best Marvel movies are pretty forgettable schlock.

Dark Knight trilogy is better than any of the Marvel movies.
Other than that,Marvel makes better live action movies than any of the other DC ones.
DC with better stories will be superior,but they can't seem to get it right,whereas Marvel does.

Eh, probably Marvel overall. And that's coming from someone who's favorite Superhero is Superman by far.

Much prefer Marvel movies, even though i've always been a bigger fan of DC.

Tbh the only DC movies I liked were Dark Knight and Rises.

So, Marvel I guess...

blade.gif

Marvel is more consistently good. There's some stinkers like Spider-Man 3 and all the fantastic four thus far, but no marvel movie has been as shitty as Batman and Robin or Superman IV

Marvel isn't perfect but even when they stumble they still manage to advance their overal Vision In the MCU. Watching DC try and craft their universe reminds me of a toddler sitting smashing two toy trucks together.

Yes Marvel produces piles and piles of Garbage movies, but there are a few gems here and there. They also have a larger universe with more potential imo. DC can only make so many Batman and Superman movies.

Marvel>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

The Wonder Woman trailer looked great, and the JLA footage was decent, but DC still is miles behind Marvel. The Dark Knight was great, but Rises was a serious letdown and Begins was jus good while the rest have been mediocre at absolue best.
Marvel, on other hand, has smashed it out of the park with Winter Soldier, GotG, Civil War, and several more have been good like Iron Man, Avengers, Thor, etc..

Marvel is light years ahead at this point. Even if BvS was amazing 4 stars, DC would still be behind. I'm really looking forward to Suicide Squad though. I have confidence in Jared Leto, Margot Robbie, and I actually like Ben Affleck as Batman. I just can't stand Henry Cavill. I think he's the worst Superman I've seen a long time. I would've rather had them call Tom Welling to play Superman if they were gonna have a stale actor like Henry Cavill show up. Sure, he looks the part, but his acting...it sucks.

Marvel is light years ahead at this point. Even if BvS was amazing 4 stars, DC would still be behind. I'm really looking forward to Suicide Squad though. I have confidence in Jared Leto, Margot Robbie, and I actually like Ben Affleck as Batman. I just can't stand Henry Cavill. I think he's the worst Superman I've seen a long time. I would've rather had them call Tom Welling to play Superman if they were gonna have a stale actor like Henry Cavill show up. Sure, he looks the part, but his acting...it sucks.

Not crazy about what they seem to be doing with Deadshot. I was all for Will Smith playing the part until I saw the trailers. Not sure that's the character at all. He always seemed more serious in the books. Now I'm waiting until it's free to see.

Yes Marvel produces piles and piles of Garbage movies, but there are a few gems here and there. They also have a larger universe with more potential imo. DC can only make so many Batman and Superman movies.
I think you'd be surprised.

For sure Marvel has a larger stock of recognizable superheroes, but DC has IMO much better and more varied source material. A lot of people probably don't know that A History of Violence, V for Vendetta, and Watchmen were all DC and there are a LOT of quality DC graphic novels that could be very easily adapted into good movies.

I'm not saying that it's going to happen though, and obviously Marvel has done a masterful job of using existing series to familiarize lesser known characters to promote what's next.

Dark Knight trilogy is better than any of the Marvel movies.
Other than that,Marvel makes better live action movies than any of the other DC ones.
DC with better stories will be superior,but they can't seem to get it right,whereas Marvel does.

besides the Joker and Two-Face, the second one was so bad I never bothered to see the third. They were epic but that movie still sucked. Bale was an abomination. I liked Begins but the Dark Knight killed the trilogy for me.

Back