Marvel movies or DC movies?

Which movies are best?

• Total voters
well you have good batman movies which trump marvel, but other than that it is marvel by far. aside from the animated movies/series.

Lego justice League series of movies are better than both

besides the Joker and Two-Face, the second one was so bad I never bothered to see the third. They were epic but that movie still sucked. Bale was an abomination. I liked Begins but the Dark Knight killed the trilogy for me.

you are in a very small minority.

The Dark Knight was and still beloved by critics and fans.

for me DC has make more of my personal favorite movies.

I bought this movie for my kids to watch but it turns out I enjoyed it quite a bit
lego-dc-comics-super-heroes-justice-league-attack-of-the-legion-of-doom.37148.jpg

you are in a very small minority.

The Dark Knight was and still beloved by critics and fans.

for me DC has make more of my personal favorite movies.

I know. I even waited for the hype to die down before I watched it. I tolerated Bale in the first movie. Actually enjoyed it quite a bit. In the second he was too much. Plus that ridiculous scene where he saves Gyllenhaal and lands on the card, crushing it made no sense. Too dumb. I do get that many fans loved them but I'm glad Bale is out. Haven't seen BvS yet.

I know. I even waited for the hype to die down before I watched it. I tolerated Bale in the first movie. Actually enjoyed it quite a bit. In the second he was too much. Plus that ridiculous scene where he saves Gyllenhaal and lands on the card, crushing it made no sense. Too dumb. I do get that many fans loved them but I'm glad Bale is out. Haven't seen BvS yet.
do yourself a favor and don't.

Why do people love the dark knight when batman begins is by far the all around better of the trilogy.

Even the plot has less holes in it than part 2.

Batman begins is hands down the best batman movie.

Not crazy about what they seem to be doing with Deadshot. I was all for Will Smith playing the part until I saw the trailers. Not sure that's the character at all. He always seemed more serious in the books. Now I'm waiting until it's free to see.
A lot of people aren't digging Deadshot, or at least Will Smith's portrayal. I'll be honest, I don't know enough about him to know what he's supposed to be like. I'll have to brush up on the character.

Why do people love the dark knight when batman begins is by far the all around better of the trilogy.

I'm with you.

In Hindsight , the Dark Knight has the Shadow of Ledger's masterful portrayal of the Joker. He makes Bale's Batman look inferior because he has absolutely no fear of Batman , also the climax of the Boat decision was horseshit , I'd bet 100 dollars one of those fucking ships blows up in real life.

I'm with you.

The beginning is a mess, the second act is awesome(I cannot deny that) and the ending has more cheese than a obese woman's vagina.

The ending is so horrible in the dark knight I don't even know how to put it into words. The boat scene? As much cheese as one person can handle. The jumbled messy ending that just stuffed Aaron Eckhart as two face down your throat, completely bogging down the ending and making it messy and disjointed. Let's not even talk about the hospital scene which is legit cringe worthy.

The beginning was the exact same way. The opening bus scene. You had to suspend every shred of disbelief to even swallow that bank robbery. From the bus LOL breaking through a banks wall, to seamlessly blending in with every other bus, to making your getaway in an empty yellow eye sore and sitting in rush hour morning traffic. Mind you no one sees a thing. To the last and final bank robber, just standing around perfectly placed to be the last witness to be run over by that perfectly timed bus.

Batman Begins does everything better. Better pacing, plot, story, and stays consistently good the entire movie.

The dark knight isn't even a batman movie. It's a joker movie.

Marvel movies

DC Television/Animated programs

DC Television/Animated programs

Hmmm I think the Netflix Entries for Marvel are better than the DC stuff on the CW . Though I agree the DC animated branch makes Marvel look amateurish in the animation department

Hmmm I think the Netflix Entries for Marvel are better than the DC stuff on the CW . Though I agree the DC animated branch makes Marvel look amateurish in the animation department

Yeah, I really didn't even think about the DC shows that are on now..

Smallville and the adventures of Lois & Clark were the bomb though.

Yeah, I really didn't even think about the DC shows that are on now..

I like the Flash , they do a good job with that, Arrow has fallen off badly and Supergirl and Legends of tomorrow are pretty Meh to me.

The beginning is a mess, the second act is awesome(I cannot deny that) and the ending has more cheese than a obese woman's vagina.

The ending is so horrible in the dark knight I don't even know how to put it into words. The boat scene? As much cheese as one person can handle. The jumbled messy ending that just stuffed Aaron Eckhart as two face down your throat, completely bogging down the ending and making it messy and disjointed. Let's not even talk about the hospital scene which is legit cringe worthy.

The beginning was the exact same way. The opening bus scene. You had to suspend every shred of disbelief to even swallow that bank robbery. From the bus LOL breaking through a banks wall, to seamlessly blending in with every other bus, to making your getaway in an empty yellow eye sore and sitting in rush hour morning traffic. Mind you no one sees a thing. To the last and final bank robber, just standing around perfectly placed to be the last witness to be run over by that perfectly timed bus.

Batman Begins does everything better. Better pacing, plot, story, and stays consistently good the entire movie.

The dark knight isn't even a batman movie. It's a joker movie.

both the Joker and Two-Face, as rushed as he was, were great. I thought Eckhart was as enjoyable a psycho as Ledger. There's no reason to see it a second time.

I was pleasantly surprised by Daredevil. Really fun and well done show.

I like the Flash , they do a good job with that, Arrow has fallen off badly and Supergirl and Legends of tomorrow are pretty Meh to me.

I would watch Supergirl write poems about fences for an hour a week. Flash is great and you're right about Arrow. It's time for an overhaul or a cancel. I enjoyed Legends quite a bit though. Lots of nerdbombs.

Back