Married Teacher Accused of Sex Wit Boy, 13, Allegedly Lured Him in Class Chatroom: 'OMG, I Love You'

Some of them go after female students as well.

https://toofab.com/2019/07/11/judge...r-old-girl-in-love-female-special-ed-teacher/
Capture.PNG
Jennifer Walsh, a former high school special ed teacher, was sentenced to probation on Friday after pleading to a lesser charge.

The decision came after Hamilton County Common Pleas Judge Jody Luebbers delayed sentencing earlier in the week after hearing from the unnamed former student Walsh had been accused of carrying on a sexual relationship with.

The student told the judge in court on Wednesday: "I know in my heart that I am completely in love with this woman, without a doubt."

I think a lot of people who become teachers do so because there is some aspect of their childhood left unfulfilled, so they want to relive it. Especially women. I think that’s why this happens so often. They weren’t the cute girl that all the popular boys wanted to date. But now as women, they can be.

I think a lot of people who become teachers do so because there is some aspect of their childhood left unfulfilled, so they want to relive it. Especially women. I think that’s why this happens so often. They weren’t the cute girl that all the popular boys wanted to date. But now as women, they can be.
Thays an interesting theory. It's interesting thatioe priesrs did, that these, mostly women are abusing their power quite often. Never give people unquestionable power and alone time with your kids if possible

9bf1ef43545d6a422fb654ac9c8c5234

Jjportrait.jpg

Good. Id fuck my teacher if I was 8. I'm about sick of you father of the year prudes on this board. Bro. Id fuck my 50 year old teacher if it got my lil pepee hard. Go fuck yerself

Good. Id fuck my teacher if I was 8. I'm about sick of you father of the year prudes on this board. Bro. Id fuck my 50 year old teacher if it got my lil pepee hard. Go fuck yerself

Lol, I’m going to write this down as advice to give to my 4 year old son

Thays an interesting theory. It's interesting thatioe priesrs did, that these, mostly women are abusing their power quite often. Never give people unquestionable power and alone time with your kids if possible

Unless you want your son to be super cool throughout childhood that is.

Update: she got 20 years
https://news.yahoo.com/ex-arizona-teacher-sentenced-20-063150183.html

Dam this songs to that young 13 year old lucky boy, he had this hot Married female teacher throw herself on him and fall madly in love with him without even trying lol, jk.

but dam her husband got cucked bad you gotta feel bad here you married sexy woman who you think is a good christian girl and school teacher only for her to cheat on you with a boy who is still shooting blanks and her reasoning is because she was Bored damn.

He asked her to marry him with an elaborate impressive sky diving ceremony he bent over backwards to give her the world, and she loves a boy who didnt even have to try ouch

Daniel-Zamora-13-800px.jpg

Brittany-Zamora1.jpg

4A96536F00000578-0-image-a-2_1522112267022.jpg

At some point, the texts between Zamora and the boy allegedly became more flirty. “OMG, I love you,” she allegedly wrote. In another text, police allege she wrote “Omg lol you’re so cute baby. I wish you could’ve stayed after with me.”

The abuse came to the attention of authorities after the parents found explicit texts — including naked photos — on their son’s phone, police allege.

The alleged victim’s stepmother told police that she noticed that the boy was acting suspicious and wanting to shut his door at night. She said she installed a parental monitoring app called “Sentry” on his phone. The stepmother said that she began to receive alerts about inappropriate texts, so she confronted the boy. He allegedly admitted having sex with Zamora, according to the police reports.

During her initial court appearance, Zamora asked the judge to be lenient with bond. According to a video of the appearance obtained by PEOPLE, she told the judge she “would love to go home to my husband.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/teacher-accused-sex-boy-13-200922884.html

Probably something mentally slipped or detached in her head.
You can tell sometimes in the way peoples appearances change.
Her pics from the wedding and before that, she looks way better than when she became a teacher.
Her features even look a little depleted.
Hair is short, generally when women who have actual nice long hair, cut it short like that, its a mental or psychological thing going on.
They arent doing it for the look.
Look at her hair in the pics.
Tips for dudes but you can tell the level of psyche in a womens hair.
Shiny, if its coming out, does it fade in certain spots, I know Very Gay, but its true.

Something broke in her and she got weird.

What are the teachers who fuck these kids almost always hot?

There has to be some psychology behind it where this beautiful woman is used to getting what she wants sexually at anytime, and now she can’t have these young males under any circumstance - and it’s like forbidden fruit?

I am trying to wrap my head around it!
Most arent.
I mean yea there were like 5 decent ones, and 185 dog shit ugly ones that no one gave a fuck about because they looked like truckers.
And the decent ones looked decent in about two pics, and then you saw that they were just mediocre women in all their other pics.

I have a thirteen year old son. This is rape. Glad she's going to prison.

Some of them go after female students as well.

https://toofab.com/2019/07/11/judge...r-old-girl-in-love-female-special-ed-teacher/
View attachment 615991
Jennifer Walsh, a former high school special ed teacher, was sentenced to probation on Friday after pleading to a lesser charge.

The decision came after Hamilton County Common Pleas Judge Jody Luebbers delayed sentencing earlier in the week after hearing from the unnamed former student Walsh had been accused of carrying on a sexual relationship with.

The student told the judge in court on Wednesday: "I know in my heart that I am completely in love with this woman, without a doubt."

Damn, that chick’s jaw is Brian Thompson-esque.

2a87898d0c743ce824ac632e558f34a7.jpg

That mexican cholo/vato probably not making enough money carrying away debris from kitchen/bath renovations. The woman teacher probably the bread winner, and wanted out, and wanted more excitement, feel dirty.

This post is full of racism just sayin..

That could be part of it. What I will say the teachers end up in a position where socially they are sort of back in high school and thats when things get really weird. They start going to after school events like games and chaperone dances and essentially part of their social life is actually high school.

The biggest ex-factor that i've seen that is responsible for the massive uptick in these cases has been phones/internet. In just about all of these cases teachers and students communicating using apps(just like this case) and this is the key factor. A teacher fucking their students in the 90s wasn't exactly a common thing. The teacher couldn't communicate with them at all outside of school for the most part so that means any relationship would need to start at school and thats difficult as that much talking would raise suspicions. Smartphones opened up a whole new world and ironically it holds the evidence as well for prosecution.

Zamora4-c161.jpg

That could be part of it. What I will say the teachers end up in a position where socially they are sort of back in high school and thats when things get really weird. They start going to after school events like games and chaperone dances and essentially part of their social life is actually high school.

The biggest ex-factor that i've seen that is responsible for the massive uptick in these cases has been phones/internet. In just about all of these cases teachers and students communicating using apps(just like this case) and this is the key factor. A teacher fucking their students in the 90s wasn't exactly a common thing. The teacher couldn't communicate with them at all outside of school for the most part so that means any relationship would need to start at school and thats difficult as that much talking would raise suspicions. Smartphones opened up a whole new world and ironically it holds the evidence as well for prosecution.

Zamora4-c161.jpg

Yep. But keep in mind this may have been happening in the 90s as well, but they might not have been caught because there were no smart phones to store the evidence. What we know is that we’re seeing an uptick in reported instances. And we are inferring that to be an uptick in instances. But we can’t know for sure because we’ll never know about the ones who don’t get caught.

I have a thirteen year old son. This is rape. Glad she's going to prison.
She blamed the boy for seducing her and her female lawyer blamed the school, they said they should have put the boy in another class because she couldn't control herself around him

From what I read she fucked a 13 year old with an 11 year old in the room.

That’s pretty fucked up.

I’m honestly feeling a bit sorry for her but the humiliation she gave to her husband was somewhere between evil and insane.

Husband got the last laugh here and dodged a bullet or was only grazed by one. He could have wasted more of his life with her.

Kids a fucking rat for throwing her under the bus like that at the first bit of questioning by mom

Also you can tell that girl would be bad news down the road just by looking at her. Husband has no one to blame but himself

She blamed the boy for seducing her and her female lawyer blamed the school, they said they should have put the boy in another class because she couldn't control herself around him

That’s kind of what defense lawyers are paid to do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mezgomg
Back