Mark Schultz having a change of heart on Foxcatcher

i watched the movie, it seems to me Du Pont was really homo loving Mark from day one, great movie tho besides the gay love subplot, not that is anything wrong with it, solid flick, Carrell takes it

Guess he feels overshadowed and the movie was supposed to bring him supermega attention.

All the Facebook post says is "I I I me me me".
Yeah wtf. I get that its his memoirs but his brother died for christs sake. Let the myth out last the man.

Also, I didnt get the gay vibe from the movie at all... Besides that one scene where Channing is on his stomach and Carrell is trying to turn him, but it looks like hes just humping him while Channing is just like "wtf man this sucks"

Also, I didnt get the gay vibe from the movie at all... Besides that one scene where Channing is on his stomach and Carrell is trying to turn him, but it looks like hes just humping him while Channing is just like "wtf man this sucks"

Which scene are they talking about? I can't remember exactly.

i8qLgpzdQybMr.gif

Ok not sure which scene that is. Isn't there a scene where DuPont and Mark are sparring and DuPont is on his back and it looks like he is basically molesting him and Mark has a disgusted violated look on his face?

i watched the movie, it seems to me Du Pont was really homo loving Mark from day one, great movie tho besides the gay love subplot, not that is anything wrong with it, solid flick, Carrell takes it

There were rumors that Du Pont killed Dave because he was in love with him. There was also a sexual assault case that was settled out of court between Du Pont and a Villanova wrestler.

Ok not sure which scene that is. Isn't there a scene where DuPont and Mark are sparring and DuPont is on his back and it looks like he is basically molesting him and Mark has a disgusted violated look on his face?

All I know was that I was only semi-aroused during one scene :icon_surp

It's been a few months so i don't really remember, and I want to re-watch it without arabic subs.

Overall they could have made a much bigger deal out of it, a lot of themes were implied.

All I know was that I was only semi-aroused during one scene :icon_surp

It's been a few months so i don't really remember, and I want to re-watch it without arabic subs.

Overall they could have made a much bigger deal out of it, a lot of themes were implied.

Du Pont felt for Mark in their coke driven homosexual love, but he was displaced when Dave came into place because Dave went to put everything in line and that messed up Du Pont and Mark thing they had, classic crime of passion, gay passion

The more I think about it, the more it looks like they portrayed Mark as Dupont's boy toy. Especially those frosted tips when he was a cokehead. So ghey.

In the theatre to see this movie as I post. Will see if it's as ghey as this thread suggests

He's pretty amazing, between his dramatic and his comedic range.

I've always really liked the guy. Seems kind of like that guy in high school who obnoxiously good at everything and the only reason you didn't hate him was because he was also extremely cool and humble with everyone.

I mean I could be totally wrong, it's just the vibe I get.

Well in the movie he us portrayed as .......... sl....ow

Yeah honestly this

which surprised me because in interviews Mark seems normal

in the movie he seems borderline retarded

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back