News Mark Madsen signs with the UFC.

It is worth mentioning that so far he has fought at welterweight, so his upcoming match at lightweight might make him either a) more of a beast with the wrestling, b) slow, lethargic.

Nevertheless, this is very exciting news.

Too bad he is already 34. He will need to get a move on, but typically heavy wrestling fighters need to get 8 wins in row to get a title shot... FITCH/USMAN.. By then he will be 37ish, assuming he can do that.... We shall see.

So far, his style has been pretty hectic and exciting, but he has only fought no-hopers, so we'll see. Actually, last fight he choked a boxer with no MMA experience, as in UFC 1 level grappling.
I guess we'll see, and I am happy that he's at LW, as he is not a big dude at all.
I hope he does well, but I don't really see him cracking the top 20 TBH (that's a tall order for anyone, but still).

Lol, first thing I thought was the mormon sensation that was Mark Madsen

2002917_crop_north.jpg

As a fellow Dane, I'm super stoked to see Mark on the greatest of arenas. Best of luck!

Havent heard of the guy but looks legit. Hope he is good.

I always laugh when people say that. What culture do black people have exactly? They needed a white guy to invent a fictional culture for them (Wakanda)

Your post is pretty ignorant. Every ethnic group in the world has a culture. I don't really know where you from, I assume USA or something like that, but you have just to travel around the world and you'll see a lot of different culture in different country.

My Danish brother from another mother.

Kom så Mads! Bæltet venter :)

Danish fighter gets signed because the card is in Denmark. This is not just news this is breaking news!

Looking at his wikipedia page, he's as old as dirt and went to decision several times against cans on the regional circuit. Yawn.

Back