Mark Laimons Cobra Kai jujitsu...

[Yt]wy7_dnXrCZU[/MEDIA]

Where do teens now go for fun and dates? They've closed down arcades, skating rinks, record studios... The mall isn't what it was... Damn must suck growing up nowadays.

Where do teens now go for fun and dates? They've closed down arcades, skating rinks, record studios... The mall isn't what it was... Damn must suck growing up nowadays.

they got the ipads. i think theyre fine. most likely alot less physical socialization

And while we are in the topic... Kumiko was 1000000 times hotter than Ally... Kumiko was an oriental lady the kind of girl you take to your mother... Ally left Daniels ass for a college jock, the slut

And while we are in the topic... Kumiko was 1000000 times hotter than Ally... Kumiko was an oriental lady the kind of girl you take to your mother... Ally left Daniels ass for a college jock, the slut

they were both pretty hot

tumblr_lmg96ufSYp1qgj47l.jpg

8c9cfb192b5e6114f350b97ce15df0e2.jpg

kumikos really cute tho

I heard she later became a hooker in Vegas and fell for a drunk.

freakin hell dude XD

this really did turn into a karate kid thread

No idea. When I was little OKC had a mega arcade called Crystal's, it was similar to the arcade in that clip, without the waterslides and such. They had a dining area, and pizza was the menu, and the rest of the enormous place was nothing but arcade games. Kinda like Dave & Buster's, but not as expensive and all, and without the different entres. I remember going there when I was about three or four, and it being packed with teenagers on the weekends. Then, when Nintendo and Sega became huge, business slowed and it went out of business. Sad, it was siiiiiick, even though back then it was all Asteroids and Donkey Kong and stuff like that.

OKC still has a place called Celebration Station, which is kinda similar to Crystal's, but also has mini golf and go-carts and stuff, but it is mainly young kids with their families. Rarely saw teens on dates there.

The 80's was magic. You actually had to meet up and go places and do stuff on evenings/weekends. Even the 90's kids did this stuff too, I suppose. I think that the net has made actual dating less prevalent, along with texting and cell phones in general. You see each other at school, text back and forth all the time, and meet up when you're ready to bang.*

Note: I have really no idea if that's how it is, it's my best guess. Maybe a youngster can come in here and set things straight? Probably not though, youngsters probably don't know what Cobra Kai even is.

No idea. When I was little OKC had a mega arcade called Crystal's, it was similar to the arcade in that clip, without the waterslides and such. They had a dining area, and pizza was the menu, and the rest of the enormous place was nothing but arcade games. Kinda like Dave & Buster's, but not as expensive and all, and without the different entres. I remember going there when I was about three or four, and it being packed with teenagers on the weekends. Then, when Nintendo and Sega became huge, business slowed and it went out of business. Sad, it was siiiiiick, even though back then it was all Asteroids and Donkey Kong and stuff like that.

OKC still has a place called Celebration Station, which is kinda similar to Crystal's, but also has mini golf and go-carts and stuff, but it is mainly young kids with their families. Rarely saw teens on dates there.

The 80's was magic. You actually had to meet up and go places and do stuff on evenings/weekends. Even the 90's kids did this stuff too, I suppose. I think that the net has made actual dating less prevalent, along with texting and cell phones in general. You see each other at school, text back and forth all the time, and meet up when you're ready to bang.*

Note: I have really no idea if that's how it is, it's my best guess. Maybe a youngster can come in here and set things straight? Probably not though, youngsters probably don't know what Cobra Kai even is.

80s and 90s were the shizz. best music, movies, and cartoons man. 90s prob had an edge on cartoons due to better tech.

No love for the one in part 3?

robynlively-1.jpg

for some reason I always thought she had a very cute voice (I dont know why the fuck, go figure) but in terms of hottness Kumiko is number 1.....Ally number 2 and the chick in KK III number 3.

Maybe it wasn't a registered trademark in the state he was doing business in?

Thanks man, I found some good info on checking trademark laws within different countries.

Cobra Kai in my opinion are the coolest bad guys in any movie... and anti-heroes dont count, anti heroes are like the dudes in Goodfellas, where we all know they do bad things but the movie itself tries to make them the heroes so we root for them... Cobra Kai were not portray as anti-heroes, Cobra Kai were the "bad guys" who were bullying Daniel san but in my opinion they were cool and Johnny even admits defeat at the end asking for the trophy to give it to Daniel himself, Bobby didnt want to fuck up Daniel and he even apologyzed after he did so, they were not bad just bad influenced.

I agree that Cobra Kais were the best group. But one thing I will disagree is the bullying part. If you notice, the cobra kais never bullied anyone in school. The whole bullying Larusso was due to the fact that Larusso kept pushing their buttons and pulling off cheap tactics like sucker punching Johnny or talking shit to them when Kreese ordered them to not harm him until the tournament.

KK3 was such a jip, win a point, lose a point... A perfect way for the movie to end was if Daniel was too injured to continue and Johnny would step in, and beat up Barnes. Not to mention, what was the point of the chick in the KK3? She made him mac n cheese and she was telling him "I have somebody and I don't mean to lead you on". When a chick makes you mac n cheese, well, might as well get the chick a ring.

I agree with you on the chick but the best thing about Karate Kid 3 was:

Nice input, thanks. Yeah, I know what you mean, I was born in 84, the 80's are a bit vague for me but the 90's was awesome. If I got up the nerve to ask a girl out when I was 12 or 13, it was pretty much ask her on Monday so that her mom or dad can drop her off on Friday night at some place where kids would hangout. When there was couples song, you'd hold hands in the skating rink thinking "can't get better than this".

Then yeah, the internet age happened. One of my first girlfriends I met, I met her a wedding when I was 15. I went and talked to her and basically asked for her username and she gave it. I dated her all the way through HS, even though we went to different schools. A few months later I got my drivers license and I would go visit her every Saturday.

But kids nowadays, do they even pass notes in class? Or is through texting? We had a teacher, if caught you passing a note he'd basically take it and read it out loud.

for some reason I always thought she had a very cute voice (I dont know why the fuck, go figure) but in terms of hottness Kumiko is number 1.....Ally number 2 and the chick in KK III number 3.

Yeah,Kumiko was hot, she nice and humble. She had no sketchy friends like Ally did. Remember when Ally's friend at the Halloween dance was like "I don't see what she see's in him". What a hater. Just because no dude is talking to you doesn't mean you should bring everybody down with you.

Nice input, thanks. Yeah, I know what you mean, I was born in 84, the 80's are a bit vague for me but the 90's was awesome. If I got up the nerve to ask a girl out when I was 12 or 13, it was pretty much ask her on Monday so that her mom or dad can drop her off on Friday night at some place where kids would hangout. When there was couples song, you'd hold hands in the skating rink thinking "can't get better than this".

Then yeah, the internet age happened. One of my first girlfriends I met, I met her a wedding when I was 15. I went and talked to her and basically asked for her username and she gave it. I dated her all the way through HS, even though we went to different schools. A few months later I got my drivers license and I would go visit her every Saturday.

But kids nowadays, do they even pass notes in class? Or is through texting? We had a teacher, if caught you passing a note he'd basically take it and read it out loud.

I'm an 84 baby also, but I remember a lot from 86 on. I became "self aware" very early.

The skating rink was big for me too, and the mall. The mall I went to with girls as a teen is pretty much a huge spot for offices now. There are bigger, nicer malls around that city now, I imagine that kids still go to them. But the arcades in them were always dead when I lived there in my 20's.

As far as notes, I know in the school system I went to, when I was there you weren't supposed to have phones on you and they could be confiscated. This was when they weren't very common for teens though. Now, that same school system banned phone confiscation, so that parents always have a way to reach their kids if need be. So I'm sure that, at least where I went to school (mostly rich kids in the area), texting is probably the main way of communication.

This school sucks, man!

[Yt]qb7ksNMvj0U[/MEDIA]

Thanks man, I found some good info on checking trademark laws within different countries.

I agree that Cobra Kais were the best group. But one thing I will disagree is the bullying part. If you notice, the cobra kais never bullied anyone in school. The whole bullying Larusso was due to the fact that Larusso kept pushing their buttons and pulling off cheap tactics like sucker punching Johnny or talking shit to them when Kreese ordered them to not harm him until the tournament.

I agree with you on the chick but the best thing about Karate Kid 3 was:

The funny thing about Terry Silver was that he was the same age as Ralph. Daniel San gained so much weight, it was hardly believable that only a single year had passed since the last tournament.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rank Wang
Back