Mark Laimons Cobra Kai jujitsu...

Surprised no one has posted, "Get him a body bag!" Unless I overlooked it.

No love for the one in part 3?

http://cloud.honolulupulse.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/PUL-Tamlyn-Tomita-042-1.jpg

PUL-Tamlyn-Tomita-042-1.jpg

Jessica from the Karate Kid III was not as fine as Kumiko/Tamlyn Tomita. Here's a more recent picture of Tamlyn.

Cobra Kai in my opinion are the coolest bad guys in any movie... and anti-heroes dont count, anti heroes are like the dudes in Goodfellas, where we all know they do bad things but the movie itself tries to make them the heroes so we root for them... Cobra Kai were not portray as anti-heroes, Cobra Kai were the "bad guys" who were bullying Daniel san but in my opinion they were cool and Johnny even admits defeat at the end asking for the trophy to give it to Daniel himself, Bobby didnt want to fuck up Daniel and he even apologyzed after he did so, they were not bad just bad influenced.

Actually, the roles were reversed. Daniel was the true villain of the movie.

Johnny was an A+ athlete, him and his girlfriend were doing well, he was a good student and was well on his way to doing great things. Then this new kid shows up, starts macking on his girl friend, gets them to split up (making him a homewrecker), then proceeds to ruin Johnny's social life by taking PEDs and cheating in a karate tournament and making his life hell - all to just up and leave for Japan a month later. His damage was done.

BTW Daniel trained karate for like 3 weeks and proceeded to wear a black belt. Kid's ego is way out there.

The funny thing about Terry Silver was that he was the same age as Ralph. Daniel San gained so much weight, it was hardly believable that only a single year had passed since the last tournament.

Lol funny thing is, Terry Silver/Ian is actualy one year younger than Daniel/Ralph:icon_twis

I will never forget Terry Silvers kia style...ASAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH! Hassaaaaaaaaaaah!

I think I read the actor who played Bobby was a real accomplished karate black belt if you see the reverse flying kick he throws at the beginning of the tournament thats some serious shit.. the oriental looking dude that beats up the big fat kobra kai you can tell he is bad ass too I think he deserved more

BTW Daniel trained karate for like 3 weeks and proceeded to wear a black belt. Kid's ego is way out there.

How in the world does a kid with few weeks of training defeat someone
whom I assume been training quite awhile now and has a few pounds
on him? And as far as I'am concerned Johnny is the real Karate kid.

How in the world does a kid with few weeks of training defeat someone
whom I assume been training quite awhile now and has a few pounds
on him? And as far as I'am concerned Johnny is the real Karate kid.

Cobra Kai in my opinion are the coolest bad guys in any movie... and anti-heroes dont count, anti heroes are like the dudes in Goodfellas, where we all know they do bad things but the movie itself tries to make them the heroes so we root for them... Cobra Kai were not portray as anti-heroes, Cobra Kai were the "bad guys" who were bullying Daniel san but in my opinion they were cool and Johnny even admits defeat at the end asking for the trophy to give it to Daniel himself, Bobby didnt want to fuck up Daniel and he even apologyzed after he did so, they were not bad just bad influenced.

Not the coolest imo. but def some bad ass point karate fighters. "mercy is for the weak" sweep the leg ftw. great threads in the berry right now.

This thread is awesome. TS, you should have just posted this in the grappling forum. You should know that Mayberry will turn this topic into a Karate Kid thread.

High fives, fellas.

Lol yes. and now I'm goin to have to see Danielson get tandem roundhouse kicked in front of his girl by Cobra Kai goons. who says point Karate is soft:mad:

No idea. When I was little OKC had a mega arcade called Crystal's, it was similar to the arcade in that clip, without the waterslides and such. They had a dining area, and pizza was the menu, and the rest of the enormous place was nothing but arcade games. Kinda like Dave & Buster's, but not as expensive and all, and without the different entres. I remember going there when I was about three or four, and it being packed with teenagers on the weekends. Then, when Nintendo and Sega became huge, business slowed and it went out of business. Sad, it was siiiiiick, even though back then it was all Asteroids and Donkey Kong and stuff like that.

OKC still has a place called Celebration Station, which is kinda similar to Crystal's, but also has mini golf and go-carts and stuff, but it is mainly young kids with their families. Rarely saw teens on dates there.

The 80's was magic. You actually had to meet up and go places and do stuff on evenings/weekends. Even the 90's kids did this stuff too, I suppose. I think that the net has made actual dating less prevalent, along with texting and cell phones in general. You see each other at school, text back and forth all the time, and meet up when you're ready to bang.*

Note: I have really no idea if that's how it is, it's my best guess. Maybe a youngster can come in here and set things straight? Probably not though, youngsters probably don't know what Cobra Kai even is.

damn bro remember the NBA Jams, Streetfighter 2, Mortal Kombat, and Killer Instinct arcade tournaments ? shit was cray mang.

the grappling forum is so cultish its gross

those fools over there are aight man. and Zankou is a legit good mod over there. you just got to kick the door in with a decent thread. say something teabaggish of the miyao brothers, buchecha, galvo, and esp Keenan "the one" Cornelius and you'll fit right in.

Back