Mark Laimons Cobra Kai jujitsu...

Kobra Kai were the biggest cans of the 80s, they lost every major fight they were in. They all got KO'd a 4"10 pensioner, and then their champ lost to a guy with 3 weeks training, which mainly consisted of standing on one leg on the beach and washing cars. Granted Daniel san was clearly on PED's but that's no excuse.

Everybody who is talking about Daniel-san taking out Cobra-kai with only 3 weeks training is clearly forgetting the skill base he developed at the Y.

How could Daniel have felt 'good' about his 'win' over Barnes.. It was less legit than Matts win over Jones. Barnes basically beat him 3 times easily before Daniel got lucky one point. He had to realize he wasn't good at karate after that fight. Also, the girl probably did dream about mike barnes, because she didn't like Daniel and had Barnes permission. Marc lame-man and his never took a fight azz shouldn't use the Cobra-Kai name, because he kind of doesn't seem worthy.

Everybody who is talking about Daniel-san taking out Cobra-kai with only 3 weeks training is clearly forgetting the skill base he developed at the Y.

Great point. And the book study? He basically has a masters in fighting before the Russians made it cool. Daniels front kicks were definitely by the book.

This school sucks, man!

[Yt]qb7ksNMvj0U[/MEDIA]

Cobra Fat Gai kills me at 1:50

Shifting without throwing? Weak sauce....

EDIT: Sorry BobbyB...Post was for "You're the Best" fighting montage video that loaded after

I believe it had to do with John Kreese and Terry Silver's actions in the All Valley Tournament. They hired Karate's Bad Boy in Mike Barnes to take out the defending champion. The Cobra Kai message was false, they did not honor any of the things they preached. So, I believe they have irrelevant since the 80's. It really was a cruel summer for Kreese.

This is clearly what happened.

karate-kid-bad-boy-290x392.jpg

All I know is Matt Serra made him look like the total ass he was on TUF. Then went on to beat GSP for the title.

They should do a remake for this generation,

The BJJ Boy:icon_chee

Where do teens now go for fun and dates? They've closed down arcades, skating rinks, record studios... The mall isn't what it was... Damn must suck growing up nowadays.

When I was a kid, 80's teen movies made me feel like a can. I was always looking for this mythical arcade/mall/neon/pizza scene, but never found it.

Actually, the real remake was Never Back Down. Go back and watch that movie. Pretty much the exact same storyline.

Karate Kid for the MMA generation.

That movie is God-awful. I will not watch that movie again, and lament that I actually, somehow, sat through it the first time lolz. And the sequel :(

Back