Mark Hunt threatened by bodybuilder

She is, but other than her stomach she looked exactly the same prior to getting pregnant... I did the mistake of looking it up.
CVwY8foU4AArppW.jpg

CU83SMKUsAE5eoR.jpg
Hit

Lol

Let's do it.

Let's watch this fucker get splattered

Mark would destroy him, but if we had to listen to him whine about fighting a guy on roids after saying it didnt matter, i say fuck no to this fight.

If this was McGregor, everyone would be calling him a self centered douche, a prick, a jackass, an asshole and all kind of names like McBitch and McWhiner.,but since it's Mark Hunt, "he's just passionate". Why is that?

I'm not calling you out specifically or trying to be a dick or anything, it's just an observation of mine.
It's a dumb amd inaccurate observation, because you clearly haven't read much on here. There's been a bunch of idiots on here calling Mark a bitch, an asshole, and a whiner.

Lmao

That's funny

some roided up idiot who only lifts weights and probably doesn't even know how to throw a punch thinks he can threaten Mark Hunt and Mark will be scared. lol
he'll look cool in front of his buddies maybe - unless hunt shows up and punches him - then it would have turned into a disaster situation

Matthew Kline Kader challenged Mark Hunt on twitter after a profane disagreement about steroids. Matthew claims he would beat Mark soundly if the fight happened

Who do you think takes this?

yzBk85Xs.jpeg

vs

200w.gif

seeing as almost every bodybuilder is some insecure little girl under all that muscle....... that guy would probably pass out from fear if he ever got face to face with Hunt

It wouldn't be a fight. One is a fighter, one is a poser. A prima donna show pony.

seeing as almost every bodybuilder is some insecure little girl under all that muscle....... that guy would probably pass out from fear if he ever got face to face with Hunt

That's exactly what they are. Men with tiny dicks over-compensating for their lack of bedroom prowess by inflating their visible body parts. He'd cry if Hunt stood in front of him.

Well I don't particular disagree with Mark Hunt, the guy is entering crybaby Johnny Hendricks levels.

That chick looks like a science experiment for real. Hahaha

Bet your ass he will back down, lol.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back