Mark Hunt threatened by bodybuilder

realistically, and without the nostalgia glasses, he would beat hunt and hunt would cry about it

this guys on the juice and cant even break 170lbs

I guess this is some peoples uh.. thing...
CoK9yk2VYAAlgyq.jpg

Personally, I agree completely with your description.

I guess shes pregnant

I'm fat and out of shape and I think I'd be able to pretzel this fool up in a matter of minutes, the guy is a fucking metro who is worried about his hair and makeup as much as he is about his physique (which he looks like he weighs about a buck 80 BTW). When did men become like this? Damn it millennials, you screwing things up...
27xigc6.jpg

Brock Lesnar, next to his size and steroids, is a well-trained freestyle wrestler and very good athlete. Has also seriously trained MMA between 2006 and 2011.

Lifting a barbell is not enough to get it on with Mark Hunt.

Few things:

1. rofl @ bodybuilder fighting with USADA testing
2. rofl @ bodybuilder thinking he can handle Hunto
3. who covers the funeral costs?

Ok, someone needs to sit Mark down right now. He should do anything to get released and start Beat Meathead Douches promotions. Get this guy and anyone who thinks like him and line them up for PPV's. I will pay and many others will pay. And don't listen to Coker when he wants to make the fights Main Events for Bellator on Spike. You can do it yourself.

Dude looks like Travis Barker found the weight room. Let him fight Hunt, winner gets the plastic, blonde love doll.

Just don't even respond Hunt to that clown.. or us let's stop even posting about him just let it die.

Yakes some people and that wife of his.. who finds what she did to herself attractive.

We often joke about the first death in the octagon, in this case we would be fortunate enough to actually witness it.

She is, but other than her stomach she looked exactly the same prior to getting pregnant... I did the mistake of looking it up.
CVwY8foU4AArppW.jpg

CU83SMKUsAE5eoR.jpg

Would rather bang her over Arianny.

Back