Mark Hunt threatened by bodybuilder

That guy isn't even big. He's tiny compared to any real pro bodybuilder or even random gym meathead and he's fat for any fitness model. He's probably not even a HW nor stronger than Hunt.
If we wnated a freakshow fight then we would have Hunt vs Pudzianowski who#s at least big, strong and is a MMA fighter.

With Hunt's psyche he might be able to get him to fight him in a gym though......not like he should be happy about that

How can you even call that guy a bodybuilder? He has less muscle mass than most ufc lightweights

The most overrated comedy special in history. I'll never get the ridiculous hero worship of Eddie Murphy's work in the 80s. It's just overrated. Not bad, but not this legendary special people pretend it is.

You shut your fucking mouth!

The bodybuilder said he makes money off his looks.

He'll need a new way of making money after Hunt smashes his face in.

Would rather bang her over Arianny.
I, for one, would not. Not remotely interested in either though, but gun to my head? Wouldn't be the hobbit in those photos, that's for sure.

He's an attention seeking idiot who Mark would behead inside a minute

She is, but other than her stomach she looked exactly the same prior to getting pregnant... I did the mistake of looking it up.
CVwY8foU4AArppW.jpg

CU83SMKUsAE5eoR.jpg
She looks fucking disgusting...Science has gone too far.

These generic plastic chicks just don't do it for me anymore...

If i can get the megna guy as an 12-1 underdog or worse, ill throw $100 at it for the hell of it.

Someone should take Hunt's keyboard away, he's making a fool of himself daily, 24/7. Guy's 42 and he acts and types like he's just turned 11.

Luckily for Hunt, he is in the ufc where talking crap endlessly gets your rewarded. They created these monsters, they have to deal with it.

They would need to hire on several police to pull Hunt off this guys bloody corpse.

She looks fucking disgusting...Science has gone too far.

These generic plastic chicks just don't do it for me anymore...
I couldn't agree more. Then again, I never quite got the appeal of huge everything, especially not when it's so obviously fake. Balance is key.

Bodybuilder would get popped for steroids before the fight even happens.

If it happened, Hunt all day. via walkoff KO.

Lets be honest, the test results would only come out the day after the fight.

I'm shocked that regulars on an internet forum can't see this for what it is; Hunt getting trolled. If you took the time to actually express how Hunt would "destroy this guy" then you're a moron, because no shit he would. Hunt is looking really dumb here. When the douchiest guy ever is making you look dumb, you
You shut your fucking mouth!
I know it's blasphemous, I'll take the heat and own up to it, but I really never got the lauding. I always felt the praise was forced.

I think I'm gonna go with the pro fighter with years of experience in fighting.

huntshoot_by_fincher7-dabh196.jpg

Who? Who is this? Man I don't even fucking care.

Back