Mark Hunt threatened by bodybuilder

Mark should go round his house with a film crew so we can watch this guy run out the back door

Irate Mark > Calm Mark

Irate Mark doesn't do walk away KO's....He will jump on you like Hendo and not stop.....Need 2 refs to pull him off.

Bodybuilder by mass publicity.

jersey shore would get raped. Is he an ifbb, physique guy cause he's not a bb, seems like he's just douche who got a thread made about him?

Tbh I never call McGregor any of those things so I don't know. I think Conor is passionate and has a great sense of publicity

Well yeah that's why I said I wasn't calling you out specifically, just most people in general. Honestly, most people would say that kind of stuff about Connor if he was talking how Hunt is, you know?

Bodybuilder would get popped for steroids before the fight even happens.

If it happened, Hunt all day. via walkoff KO.
Or he'd get popped a week after the fight for a test that happened before the fight...

bare knuckle fight until the one of 'em can't get up. see if this guy still talks.

Someone should take Hunt's keyboard away, he's making a fool of himself daily, 24/7. Guy's 42 and he acts and types like he's just turned 11.
I'd like to see some sherdoggers have that happen first for the same reasons

Bodybuilders watched Lesnar manhandle Hunt and are like Italians after watching Rocky.

The most overrated comedy special in history. I'll never get the ridiculous hero worship of Eddie Murphy's work in the 80s. It's just overrated. Not bad, but not this legendary special people pretend it is.

Hunt would kill this fool and by kill I mean literally murder him with one punch.

This guy cannot be serious. No way he'd go anywhere near Hunt to face him in any sort of physical altercation. Let alone a fair fight.
Funny read though.

Back